Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

10 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

That's pressure off Cash then.

One of many who was poor first game. KKH is better around the opposition box than him already.

Is having the pressure of losing your place in the team not supposed to have the opposite effect?

A very good move for KKH. 

Unfortunately that probably means Young will be our second choice RB. (Well, either that or our width from attacking full backs relies on Konsa/Chambers getting up and down the line when Cash is out. 😬)

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

Is having the pressure of losing your place in the team not supposed to have the opposite effect?

Not sure?

I think Kesler could have come into the side a few times and pushed Cash to start here.

If the manager doesn't think that, loaning him out in the correct option.

Games > No games 

Some comments from the Huddersfield forum (after KKHs debut today):

image.png.2bbf77d3660eee70be109a3f778a4b3a.png

image.png.37a82155966517aa2b6179eeb5f397e8.png

image.png.d7412f1907c692c637cab1a98fe5fdba.png

image.png.c1b87c6e9ce4a12fe8ebb96017b161e1.png

image.png.7f36a2a55d0815d47e44875165496624.png

I thought before he went on loan, that if he can prove himself in the Champ, i think he will really be able to push Cash next season.

I dont argue that Cash is better defensively, but Hayden can improve that side of his game, but i honestly think Hayden is a much better player going forward than Cash even now, imo Cash can look lost at times going forward, and he doesnt have a passing/composed style of play in the final third, where as whenever i see KKH he is like a genuine modern full back, like a Man City type fullback.

(im not saying KKH is a Man City level player, but if he continues to develop i do think he is going to be a really special player).

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Looks a poor loan to me, Huddersfield are in a mess and are in a relegation battle at the moment.

Not sure it was such a good idea to send him there tbh.

Going to learn how to defend, they are dreadful. As long as he's getting minutes at that level it's a good loan. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Looks a poor loan to me, Huddersfield are in a mess and are in a relegation battle at the moment.

I too think its not a good move. Going to a team thats hopeless at defending isnt going to help him. Whats he gonna learn.

55 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Villa are a mess and in a relegation battle at the moment too 🤣

It’s a loan at a higher level than he’s played before, so it’s a good learning curve. Weren’t Huddersfield decent last year? If so you can see why we’d send him there. Furthermore, you can’t always pick and choose where our loanees go. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

It’s a loan at a higher level than he’s played before, so it’s a good learning curve. Weren’t Huddersfield decent last year? If so you can see why we’d send him there. Furthermore, you can’t always pick and choose where our loanees go. 

If we recall him he's only going to go back down to league 1. If he's getting game time. Huddersfield is a fine loan. 

Â