Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

I think KKH will be the surprise package this season.

been out on Loan enough, ( done his stint) knocking on the door now.

Edited by TRO

44 minutes ago, TRO said:

Do you think he’s strong enough defensively? Yet to be tested imo…

4 hours ago, Jas10 said:

I think alot.of the problem so to speak is that he loves attacking so much it is automatically thought he is weak defensively. When the reality is he can defend. MOTM against Liverpool in the FA cup when we had to play the kids and they had 80 percent possession.

Really good one on one  against Gabriel Jesus when he played city in the FA Cup at Swindon. And tracked De Bruyne 50 yards and put in a perfect sliding tackle.  He is great in the air as well. 

He has a load to learn still but it seems he has the bit between his teeth now and is going to really kick on. 

17 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Guilbert training with Chukweumeka and the kids. Assume he's going to be sent on loan or sold. Going to be a strong case for KKH to stay in their fold at Villa I think rather than a loan.

Is this the new indie-reggae band I've been hearing about?

2 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

I think alot.of the problem so to speak is that he loves attacking so much it is automatically thought he is weak defensively. When the reality is he can defend. MOTM against Liverpool in the FA cup when we had to play the kids and they had 80 percent possession.

Really good one on one  against Gabriel Jesus when he played city in the FA Cup at Swindon. And tracked De Bruyne 50 yards and put in a perfect sliding tackle.  He is great in the air as well. 

He has a load to learn still but it seems he has the bit between his teeth now and is going to really kick on. 

Didn't he play right midfield vs Liverpool

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TRO said:

Would be a waste for me, Cash is clearly number 1 and plays a lot of minutes. Young can cover right back, let KKH go on loan and get more game time. If he looks good enough then we can consider cashing in on Cash.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Guilbert training with Chukweumeka and the kids. Assume he's going to be sent on loan or sold. Going to be a strong case for KKH to stay in their fold at Villa I think rather than a loan.

Is the 'undeserved' comment a fake KKH account? 18.3k followers! 

9 hours ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Would be a waste for me, Cash is clearly number 1 and plays a lot of minutes. Young can cover right back, let KKH go on loan and get more game time. If he looks good enough then we can consider cashing in on Cash.

we need competition for places and KKH is ideal, as he is developing very nicely.

Cash is ok....but we still get threatened a fair bit, from his side.

Edited by TRO

3 hours ago, cheltenham_villa said:

There's the flaw in your suggestion.

1 hour ago, TRO said:

we need competition for places and KKH is ideal, as he is developing very nicely.

Cash is ok....but we still threatened a fair bit, from his side.

I just don't believe he will provide competition or get a chance if he did. Cash is clearly number starting, he would spend a year on the bench. I think he's better getting minutes.

5 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

I just don't believe he will provide competition or get a chance if he did. Cash is clearly number starting, he would spend a year on the bench. I think he's better getting minutes.

Isn't that what happened with TAA? Clyne was first choice right back at Liverpool, then TAA just overtook him and cemented his place in the team. 

Cash is a decent player, but is probably not going to get any better than he currently is, but KKH (we hope) has a much higher ceiling, and should surpass Cash at some point.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cheltenham_villa said:

I simply don't see it that way.......Cash is ahead of him for maturity, sure.....but this kid is a real challenge.

He has played without fear against Man City and showed his worth against Man U......his defensive game needs work, but Cash is caught out there too.

I think KKH has more agility going forward......and his will O' wisp style will have him beating players more.

All things being equal, a future England Full Back IMO

Cash is the starter sure.....but KKH is breathing down his neck, as it should be.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Thats my one doubt, but to a degree, it is about cash too.

We Know how SG wants to play his backs......but I worry about the chips from opponents in to the goal area, like the Man U one.....we was caught out twice with Man City too, at the back post.

Those balls have to be taken out, otherwise we are just cannon fodder.....and we then have to work the oracle, to get back in.

I think KKH is more agile than Cash, but perhaps not as good a physical presence or experience.

but I think with his incremental improvement, he will be a challenge.

I think he has done over 30 games out on loan, time to come home and be around the first team, and learn the next level, like Jack did.

With Injuries, suspensions, cup games, form dips,  he will get opportunities.

Edited by TRO

5 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Ashley Preece terrible source

He's seen the Guilbert tweet and thought the same as the rest of us

2+2 = ITK

No doubt if he gets loaned out next week then something changed 

Edit - but I agree with Pissflaps, I'm happy if it's true 

Edited by villa4europe

Â