Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

Lots of positives though he showed his naivety with that error late on.

On the assumption that Cash is fit and available for 80% or more of the games this season I’m happy with him as backup and for us to let Guilbert go permanently.

• Like 1

Different game, different opposition (I know) - but he showed more today than Guilbert did on Sunday. 

Better going forward than defending - one error towards the end which I am sure he will learn from.

If he bulks up a bit (whilst keeping the athleticism) then he can start to put some real pressure on Cash moving forward.

Think a lot will depend on whether Freddie stays or not as to whether KKH goes out to loan or becomes our second choice RB.

13 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Surely good enough for a Championship move. Might be worth keeping around until end of August to increase the amount of time he has to showcase his talent in EFL cup etc.. 

If Guilbert is staying i'd give KKH a loan move.  But if Guilbert goes before the end of the window, KKH stays to cover Cash.

8 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Forgot about him.  KKH should be getting preference over Young IMO.

Given how durable Cash is, there will be scant mins available for backup. Elmo got a few games the season before last but that's it. KKH would be better playing regular football in the Championship 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

A lethal weapon offensively. In a perfect world he wpuld get a loan to play right back rather than wing back and then come back next season ready to fight Cash for the first team spot. 

Came in here to wonder the same. In men's football he's excelled at wing back and it does seem like he has a lot of the attributes that suit it, so it'd be interesting to see how he got on at right back given that's what Villa play (despite the full backs being so attacking when in possession).

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

Given how durable Cash is, there will be scant mins available for backup. Elmo got a few games the season before last but that's it. KKH would be better playing regular football in the Championship 

True, Cash is ever present. He played all 38 games this season, it will be a tough ask for him to repeat that though without fatigue or injury, with a World Cup thrown in the middle for good measure.

Just watched the highlights back. He is a true athlete. From what i remember his dad was a breakdancer so good genes. And i have seen him do somersaults to celebrate goals. 

He might be ready to push on as he has so much ability. Its not just raw pace either. Its like he is on a cheat code . Just glides to a ridiculous pace with skill. Always looks up as well

Another possibly special one. 

Edited by MWARLEY2

19 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Just watched the highlights back. He is a true athlete. From what i remember his dad was a breakdancer so good genes. And i have seen him do somersaults to celebrate goals. 

He might be ready to push on as he has so much ability. Its not just raw pace either. Its like he is on a cheat code . Just glides to a ridiculous pace with skill. Always looks up as well

All I see is Shaolin Soccer by your description. Lol

24 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

His dad was a break dancer?? That’s brilliant, how do you know?

Â