Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

on the bench tonight for their Champ game, came on for the last 9 minutes.

great loan this is turning in to.

Its a great loan indeed! Lots of experience, learning and he fighting for his place in the team. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Despite injuries he didn't even make the squad for todays game against Hull. He looked so capable in the summer pre season. 

Proof is in the pudding. Hype will only get you to a certain place then other qualities are needed to cope with bad times. This will be a learning curve for him, hopefully he uses this experience as such.

Edited by Villa_Vids
  • Like 1

It's clearly that Huddersfield are in free fall and a mess. New manager doesn't want to rely on young loan signings and it's probably already decided his loan will be terminated in Jan. 

Hopefully he can find another Championship club to go to otherwise it's back to League 1. Shame he joined a joke of a club in Huddersfield, let's hope they at least get relegated 

17 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Sounds like he's suggesting a training issue. I can see it. Kid's a hot prospect and has been treated as such everywhere he's went, suddenly he's struggling at a relegation battling side. I can see him losing motivation and not putting in the effort in training and it getting worse once he was dropped completely 

Or it could just be a meaningless PR answer from the Huddersfield coach.

Edited by Laughable Chimp

Kesler-Hayden not trying in training seems very much unlike him, for our U21s or U23s as it was then he was one of the most hard working players, and lead by example, which is probably why he was captain, and got the same impression from his time at Swindon and MK Dons.

Weird thing is before the game last weekend Huddersfield manager was quoted as saying he's training well.

This seems like one of those things where a new manager comes and makes an example of one player in an attempt to show the others who's boss.

6 minutes ago, useless said:

Kesler-Hayden not trying in training seems very much unlike him, for our U21s or U23s as it was then he was one of the most hard working players, and lead by example, which is probably why he was captain, and got the same impression from his time at Swindon and MK Dons.

Weird thing is before the game last weekend Huddersfield manager was quoted as saying he's training well.

This seems like one of those things where a new manager comes and makes an example of one player in an attempt to show the others who's boss.

And he's picked a kid on loan who he can throw under the bus without a care in the world

Can probably afford to sacrifice Kesler but at the same time it's still a statement to the other players as he's a Premier League player.

Then again it could genuinely be that he's hasn't been trying hard in training, but it would genuinely surprise me if that's the case and as I say Huddersfield contradicting what he said this time last week.

17 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Its a good loan! Why does he warrant a start? He needs to earn it.

Changed the formation.  Their danger player Thomas is now playing on the right in a 3 4 1 2 formation. 

Nowhere for Kaine to play and hold down a spot. This isnt just attitude or training. Its the new manager playing a different way. As i said. Really bad loan its worked out as 

Â