Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

good for both of them hopefully

i'll be amazed if he doesnt make his debut and make around 5 appearances by the end of the season

at the same time cash needs the competition as an encouragement too, i think he's dropped off this year and is pretty average 

No assists in the last year and one goal.  He does a lot of good things but the end product has been generally poor.  Might as well see what KKH can offer at this level right now in his development.  We have some easier games coming up that would be a good chance for him to get an opportunity.  Best case scenario he's outstanding and forces his way into the starting XI consistently.

• Like 1

I really like Cash but do agree that no assists and only one goal in the last year is poor for a fullback. Compare that to the likes of Cancelo, Robertson, James, TAA, Tierney etc. it is very poor really.
Personally, I think we need to improve other areas before we focus on right back but I know Gerrard likes his fullbacks to attack and create chances so perhaps Kessler is the man for that?

Agreed that we'll see him towards the back end of the season with a view to him potentially being a starter in the next couple of years. We didn't give this guy a 5yr deal for no reason!

I think he should be in contention to start tomorrow

He is better offensively than Cash, and Everton probably start Godfrey/Mykolenko on their LB. Should be a possibility for alot of possession and attacks down the flanks. 

3 minutes ago, MentalM said:

I think he should be in contention to start tomorrow

He is better offensively than Cash, and Everton probably start Godfrey/Mykolenko on their LB. Should be a possibility for alot of possession and attacks down the flanks. 

Absolutely love the player, but handing a young player a PL debut at what will be an extremely intimidating Goodison Park atmosphere in a crucial game for both sides would be surprising to say the least. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, messi11 said:

There is no prove in this. Just because he's got 2 assists in League 2 don't make him better offensively than cash

If anything, Swindon fans considered his final ball a weak point.

24 minutes ago, messi11 said:

There is no prove in this. Just because he's got 2 assists in League 2 don't make him better offensively than cash

We need to be very careful with the youth lads, they need to be brought through with care.

Ramsey needed time to remember. 

Having him on the bench pushing cash is good, but we absolutely must not rush him on. 

The Prem is a Whoooole different kettle of fish. And the roll wingback in this team is massive… massive pressure and responsibility 

Edited by spiezels

3 hours ago, spiezels said:

We need to be very careful with the youth lads, they need to be brought through with care.

Ramsey needed time to remember. 

Having him on the bench pushing cash is good, but we absolutely must not rush him on. 

The Prem is a Whoooole different kettle of fish. And the roll wingback in this team is massive… massive pressure and responsibility 

Def we need to bed him in slowly

KKH could really do with a year in the Championship next season to develop. 

I don't think he is in any way ready to challenge Cash yet. 

• 2 weeks later...

From what I can gather in the first half of the season MK Dons had Peter Kioso on loan from Luton, but he's been recalled now, so Kesler-Hayden would be his replacement. Not much difference between top end of League One and most of the Championship, and at MK Dons probably guaranteed first team football more so than at some Championship clubs.

Â