Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

8 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

The Villa Academy Twitter: KKH scores his first professional goal!!!

The FA cup: Am I a joke to you??

Don't worry, Twitter corrected him 😁

42 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I still think we should have kept him here. Honestly its crazy having ash young as backup rb when we have a talent like kesler as cover

I think the plan was that Konsa and Chambers are both able to cover RB. But then straight after the window closes, Konsa gets suspended for two matches and we need Chambers starting leaving us no RB cover. If that hadn’t happened, KKH wouldn’t be getting any minutes for us, just knocking around the squad on match days and playing for the u23s which would probably be seen as a step down developmentally. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turvontour said:

An assist today for him for MK Don's in league 1, having scored in the week. Will be interesting to see what we do with him next season. Possibly a championship loan or in and around the first team set up.

Championship loan

6 hours ago, turvontour said:

An assist today for him for MK Don's in league 1, having scored in the week. Will be interesting to see what we do with him next season. Possibly a championship loan or in and around the first team set up.

As we’re having Chambers, I think a Championship loan would make him good. Those players who are doing well in their loans would only regress if they were benched. It’s not as Chuck or Tim who are a bit younger and didn’t go on loans. Add to that the fact that midfielders and wingers are the most that can be rotated or coming from bench (strikers as well depending on the system).

• Like 1

On 23/02/2022 at 06:52, Demitri_C said:

I still think we should have kept him here. Honestly its crazy having ash young as backup rb when we have a talent like kesler as cover

Thats not really how it works though. He's not likely to improve getting 10 minute cameos every now and then.

I think he's proving this is the best place for him!

• Like 1

so he got an assist last game, on the bench today, came on in the 69th minute.

Not sure quite whats going on there, dropping him after he got an assist the previous game!?

11 hours ago, MaVilla said:

so he got an assist last game, on the bench today, came on in the 69th minute.

Not sure quite whats going on there, dropping him after he got an assist the previous game!?

I think that kind of thing could be why we took him out of Swindon and put him there, not a guaranteed starter and at a team trying to get promotion meaning they have to manage the squad better 

All part of the learning curve 

Â