Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

4 minutes ago, useless said:

I have doubts that we're going to send him back out on loan, I'm not sure we'd take him from one where he's already settled and doing well to send him somewhere else and ask him to start again and half way through the season as well.

It kind of makes sense to call him back for our team, because we had a small enough squad as it is, now we've lost Tuanzebe and Davis, and a bunch of our other youngsters will be going out on loan in the second half of the season, some of whom we have been using as first team squad memebers, so there will be room for him.

i think if tuanzebe hadn't have gone to napoli then he'd still be at swindon. i suspect that was the reason he's been recalled as axel was our backup RB. agreed it makes no sense recalling him only to send him somewhere else, even it's at a higher level

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i think if tuanzebe hadn't have gone to napoli then he'd still be at swindon. i suspect that was the reason he's been recalled as axel was our backup RB. agreed it makes no sense recalling him only to send him somewhere else, even it's at a higher level

Spot on.

Imagine what the City and Utd fans who were tweeting “ we need to buy that Swindon Town RB” “Could do a job for us at premier league level” are thinking now they’ve realised he was a villa player 🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, gwi1890 said:

Imagine what the City and Utd fans who were tweeting “ we need to buy that Swindon Town RB” “Could do a job for us at premier league level” are thinking now they’ve realised he was a villa player 🤣

100m bid incoming......

5 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

Last season James Justin joined Leicester from Coventry and became a regular starter. So why not Kesler who has arguably greater pedigree.

Justin was 3 years older at the time and played nearly 100 league games

Edited by Zatman

Just now, Zatman said:

Justin was 3 years older at the time and played over 100 league games

This is the key here. Our really good youngsters are just that. Youngsters. We dont have any players who sit in that age void between the youth and first tteam.

16 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

Last season James Justin joined Leicester from Coventry and became a regular starter. So why not Kesler who has arguably greater pedigree.

He played for Luton. Justin was highly rated so wouldn’t say Kesler has a better pedigree. 

19 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

He'll also play better with better plays alongside him. Making better runs for him, playing better passes to him etc.

Can't wait to see him in the first team.

spot on.

39 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

well the pundits didn't tell them, did they?....bunch of empty vessels.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

I have doubts that we're going to send him back out on loan, I'm not sure we'd take him from one where he's already settled and doing well to send him somewhere else and ask him to start again and half way through the season as well.

It kind of makes sense to call him back for our team, because we had a small enough squad as it is, now we've lost Tuanzebe and Davis, and a bunch of our other youngsters will be going out on loan in the second half of the season, some of whom we have been using as first team squad memebers, so there will be room for him.

I would think SG will be thinking, he is too good for that level.....He should be in the championship at the very least.

We will soon find out his intentions.

However, Swindon are asking if we have anymore, to loan them as they are going for promotion.....it might be a good place to send some of our kids......Win/Win.

Swindon, looks a decent set up.

14 minutes ago, TRO said:

To be fair to the commentators (I have no idea why I'm defending them) they must have mentioned that he appeared in our team that played Liverpool last year about 15 times. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

To be fair to the commentators (I have no idea why I'm defending them) they must have mentioned that he appeared in our team that played Liverpool last year about 15 times. 

These cups of tea ,I have to make.....I miss everything.

15 times is a lot, did he have a stutter?

15 minutes ago, TRO said:

It was barely mentioned if at all on commentary during the match, former villan McKirdy was mentioned several times. I noticed they when talking about Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury on the same night they didn’t bother mentioning that Shrewsbury had a 2-2 draw against them in the FA cup 2 years ago. Talk about selective memory.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Once

• Haha 1

Just now, gwi1890 said:

It was barely mentioned if at all on commentary during the match, former villan McKirdy was mentioned several times. I noticed they when talking about Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury on the same night they didn’t bother mentioning that Shrewsbury had a 2-2 draw against them in the FA cup 2 years ago. Talk about selective memory.

Steero 113 reckons it was mentioned 15 times.....perhaps it was on 15 different channels.😀

Â