Ratings & Reactions: Southampton v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/02/20 at 23:59

Absolutely awful, with Grealish not in the game this team were awful.

I just dont know!!!!  That was so bad, especially first half.  Second to everything, cant pass, and we know we concede goals but why do we now not look like scoring!  This is a total over reaction I'm hoping but we are f*cked!  I cant believe how bad that was....against Southampton.

Hause and Konsa were so bad!  I've kept my mouth shut on Hause but he is the most nonchalant player I've ever seen and no right to be.  Konsa seems a liability.  Luiz, was he even interested. Nakamba had one of his bad games.  El Ghazi.....what was that! Grealish was played against very well by Southampton.  Samatta was alright, if only he had been given some service....

So disheartened tonight it's unbelievable........

I just posted before the match thread closed

We have to change something dont we, if we carry on this way we will go down. We can not change the team we have its too late. Rightly or wrongly there is only one change we can make and that is the management team. Love them or hate them, blame them or not. It is the only change that can be made. We have to change something. We cant put our love for Dean above any chance of staying up 

• Like 1

It’s midnight here in Thailand and I am absolutely gutted after that pathetic performance. We are not a premier league side. I really haven’t got a clue how this is going to be turned around. After the great performance v Spurs, I thought we would be better but we were sh*te, absolutely F***** sh*te. 

Wow. That was excellent. Well played Villa.

How naive of me to be optimistic after a decent attacking performance against spurs. Non existent today. Even Jack couldnt get into the game, asking too much of anyone else though clearly to step up and take on the burden. Mistakes all over the place again, cant pass and move, players having to go off because they arent up for the fight. Damaging loss again.

We are going to get absolutely humiliated at Wembley next week, the good times just keep on rolling. Really dont know where we go from here other than down. The Watford and Leicester wins were the perfect springboard for us to sort things out in this part of the season, but 3 straight defeats and we’re really looking down the barrel...

1 minute ago, KHV said:

Misguided???

Have you been watching us lately

We played some really good stuff against spurs and deserved at least a point. Not very good, today, poor against Bournemouth, were good before that though. Away we look a different side at the moment. We need to win some home games sharpish.

All the Smith out stuff though I do think is misguided though as it goes. He should stay even if relegated.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Â