Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

12 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Amazing business. Hats off to Purslow and Gerrard. I still cant believe we got ~20M.

Yep, I was a fan before he suddenly decided (or god decided) that he deserved more. Anyone who.puts gods wishes before their own deserves to burn in hell 

I'm not religious by the way, I take responsibility for my own life

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He dont care sitting at home getting massive pay cheque

He will in two years time when he will have to drop a division and pay scale or two.  Unless he can flourish on loan somewhere but it would have to be a top division loan deal. 

He won’t feature for a while due to a lack of pre season training. Whether he’s ultimately good enough to play for Chelsea, no idea. He didn’t impress in his handful of appearances for Villa..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

Chelsea trying to sign Anthony Gordon for £40m now. Another young attacking midfielder, though maybe he'll be used on the left wing.

Think Carney is better to be honest, but shows he's really going to have his work cut out for him

I've seen nothing in senior level football to suggest this. Either way I can't see him breaking into the featured subs in anything other than cup games against lower league opposition.

Living in Florence for the summer and just been to my first Fiorentina game, a brilliant 3-2 win and last min winner fwiw.

Just wanted to say I really think Carney missed a trick by not moving to Milan. Think this league would have been perfect for him and given him a platform to really kick on. I know he’s apparently a Chelsea fan so can understand why he wanted to try and break in there but feel he’s got a long long way to go to make that happen. Difficult to see a realistic path for him there. The pace of the league in Italy would really play to his strengths in a similar way it did for Pogba. 

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, villaglint said:

Just wanted to say I really think Carney missed a trick by not moving to Milan. Think this league would have been perfect for him and given him a platform to really kick on.

Completely. Makes perfect sense to look to Europe for a footballing / life education and even a chance to play in the champions league. Seems a special kind of madness (greed) to choose an English team several places above Villa. If he went to a Palace or Southampton, say, you could really admire his determination to not hang about in getting his career started in earnest.

17 hours ago, villaglint said:

Living in Florence for the summer and just been to my first Fiorentina game, a brilliant 3-2 win and last min winner fwiw.

Just wanted to say I really think Carney missed a trick by not moving to Milan. Think this league would have been perfect for him and given him a platform to really kick on. I know he’s apparently a Chelsea fan so can understand why he wanted to try and break in there but feel he’s got a long long way to go to make that happen. Difficult to see a realistic path for him there. The pace of the league in Italy would really play to his strengths in a similar way it did for Pogba. 

Not sure that was an option, they only bid £3m

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Been a Chelsea player for a week and he's been added to the UEFA golden boy list

60 best under 21 players in europe 

don tell the people on here who thinks he is crap

Â