Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

6 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

We haven't pushed him out.we offered him a big deal. He didn't want it.

Can't bite us on the arse if we tried for 2 years to get him to sign a deal. Just another player who might have a good career

True but it’s always what if’s with this club

Just frustrating 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Because of where he will be which could be their level

He's the biggest youth prospect in the country, even if he fails there they'll recoup £20m for him in 2-3 years time

I domt get why he is though? Whats he done? 2 starts and one assist for us? Has potential but thats all. Not worth 20m currently in my opinion

1 hour ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

We should reinvest that £20m into a £30-40m+ CM who is better than McGinn, Luiz or Ramsey and might give us a chance of finishing 7th.

We won't of course. 

We have 6 midfielders and 3 places in team. If we are to bring in a midfielder one of Sanson, Luiz or Nakamba needs to move out. 

9 minutes ago, Giro said:

I have a feeling this will bite us on the arse in years to come 

Even if he becomes the best player in the world, it won't " bite us in the arse " .

The player wanted to leave, nothing more we could do.

Now we just need to retire his shirt and get on with it.

Best deal all round for us now.

We have loads of young talent i have confidence in.

For all we know, we might even have some kind of sell on clause.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Don't hit your a**e on the door as you slither out of the exit Carney! So much for you wanting to move to get more games, that's really going to happen at Chelsea isn't it? He left us with no choice, but to sell. It's all about the money and the bright lights, he thinks the grass will be greener there and that he will soon make a mark at Stamford Bridge, I somehow doubt it very much:rolleyes:

image.jpeg.cb897d66530d06648448f1bfc9e13c15.jpeg

• Like 2

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I domt get why he is though? Whats he done? 2 starts and one assist for us? Has potential but thats all. Not worth 20m currently in my opinion

With football finances he's comfortably worth £20m, its not about what he's done it's about what he could do, he's the best 18 year old in the country, he will be worth more than that within a couple of years like I said even if he doesn't play that much for them he'll still play England u21s and grow in value 

If he had time on his contract left we could name any price we want 

When the dust settles on this and we still all no doubt think he's a dick we'll still have the reality that we've lost a potentially top top player 

44 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Got 20 million for a player who didnt want to be here and was on a free in the summer. Brilliant deal 

And has played 12 games or so in the premier league. He might turn out to be a world beater but he might also be a loftus cheek style player that’s stuck with Chelsea and got to 26 and not even got close to 100 games. Either way the lack of games I think he will get are not our problem anymore 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

With football finances he's comfortably worth £20m, its not about what he's done it's about what he could do, he's the best 18 year old in the country, he will be worth more than that within a couple of years like I said even if he doesn't play that much for them he'll still play England u21s and grow in value 

If he had time on his contract left we could name any price we want 

When the dust settles on this and we still all no doubt think he's a dick we'll still have the reality that we've lost a potentially top top player 

Yeah some valid points there mate. Although i still maintain they are just paying some potential.

I have alot of chelsea mates and they are actuallg quite furious about this one. They dont think he is good enough for them. He is going to have reallg impress them chelsea fan as they are  a hard lot to please

Brilliant business. if the number is true upto 20M (reported by espn over here) is that our third highest transfer sale after Jack & Tekkers?

Superbly done and we have managed to offload a problem player. I am sure he and Ross Barkley will have tons in common to chat about on the bench!

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

Will Villa be putting together a video of Carney‘s “ best bits “ 😂

I hope when he signs all it says. Aston villa can confirm  "x" has completed his move to chelsea for a undisclosed  fee and its not even a major story on our site

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, burchy said:

Late to party, how do we know it’s £20 million, doesn’t say a fee on the officiaL site. The £20 million was us gesturing. Has a fee been reported on the Chelsea side. 

Also, good luck getting into the Chelsea midfield. Watch him get loaned out to League 1 after signing. It’ll either be that or he’ll turn them down waiting for Real Madrid to come in for him!

BBC have reported £20m.

Fabrizio has said £15m plus add-ons

The Athletic have said 'rising to £20m'.

It's pretty much a consensus, fees rarely are confirmed by clubs nowadays. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â