Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

44 minutes ago, Giro said:

I have a feeling this will bite us on the arse in years to come 

How? He doesn’t want to be here. Getting £20m now is unreal business considering we’d get nothing in 12 months.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The overwhelming majority are happy the " saga " is over, about the sum we got, and the fact that we've gotten rid of a distraction and can concentrate on the players we have here.

You're insinuation is a false narrative and almost an attempt at reverse psychology.

Are people supposed to be ashamed of being happy he's gone and taking the piss because he's an " 18 year old " ?

We are fans of the Football Club, and he's a Football player from the " senior " squad.

Some of what you perceive as people being " mad " are just their feelings towards anyone in a similar situation regardless of age.

I'm actually happy, i'm not mad at him, I think it's hilarious and a win for us...

Doesn't change the facts. lol

Where does the line stop, are you allowed to be " mad " at a player when he's 21 or?

What if he's 19 and 3/4s and scored 4 own goals on purpose? lol

Jesus, way to take the bait 🙄

• Like 1

Great deal for us as I assumed he would leave on a free.

And fair play to him, lots of people on here said “no-one would want him anyway, it’s all agent talk” but Chelsea want him enough to drop £20m. Doesn’t mean it’ll work out for him but fair play, he was wanted by a club playing European football after all - up to him now…

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yeah Sure GIFs | Tenor

I'm sure he took a pay cut to go to Chelsea for first team opportunities.

Wow - you must be really well connected.

Chelsea seem pretty good at pumping out young players - Connor Gallagher and Tammy to name but 2.

I'm sure he won't be disappointed if his career follows the trajectory of those two.

Oh - yeah he could have stayed , not get picked and watch us get us 10th place - and a manager who has a presence when he walks in a room.

He must have spent ages mulling it over !

What a bizarre turn of events.

Shockingly, for a very small amount of posters, playing time clearly wasn’t the issue.

Excellent business by the club, fully expected him to sign a pre-contract with someone in 6 months time and us get peanuts.

1 minute ago, Adam2003 said:

Great deal for us as I assumed he would leave on a free.

And fair play to him, lots of people on here said “no-one would want him anyway, it’s all agent talk” but Chelsea want him enough to drop £20m. Doesn’t mean it’ll work out for him but fair play, he was wanted by a club playing European football after all - up to him now…

Looks a great move for him imo.

For us ....well what does £20m get you.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

The most of any 18 year old 

And then we've offered to make him the highest paid 18 year old in the league 

Can't say villa didn't do their bit

In a way we did.

Maybe just maybe , he thought Chelsea looked the better prospect.....it's really hard to argue with that viewpoint.

15 minutes ago, Farlz said:

So we offered him more money than Chelsea are paying him? Didn't we also offer Grealish more money City - apparently.

Surely not a national media outlet having a sly dig at Villa?

24 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Villa fans:  We need to send Carney out on loan, get him some proper game time.

Also Villa fans:  LOL!  Great move going to Chelsea.  Enjoy all your loan time!  lololol career nose dive

Because Chuck wanted first team football not loan football, is it hard to understand why Villa fans are miffed!?

• Like 1

Â