Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

18 minutes ago, dubliner said:

Delighted with that fee.

Good riddance. Glad this saga has been put to bed.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if he's one of those players that you'll have to Google in 5 years time to see where he ended up to find he's now plying his trade in the Cypriot second division.

image.png.eedb9427855ba3c5d8ab763f0770a212.png

• Like 1

He's done absolutely nothing for us at senior level BUT...

He will be a top player mark my words, he will be starting for Chelsea within 12 months I have no doubt. 

There's a reason the very top clubs were courting him. 

How the **** did we get £20m for this sausage?.. Fair play he was good against the U12's but come on he had 2 or 3 starts for the first team and Nothing. 

Probably playing in the prelims of the WAFFA Rumbelows Cup next week for FC Twente at Sligo Rovers

Edited by Kingman
  • Haha 1

Just now, Steero113 said:

He's done absolutely nothing for us at senior level BUT...

He will be a top player mark my words, he will be starting for Chelsea within 12 months I have no doubt. 

There's a reason the very top clubs were courting him. 

He wouldn't be the first Next Big Player to completely flop and end up in the lower leagues by the time he's 25. Fingers crossed, eh.

• Like 1

great money that. chelsea probably paying him 60k a week. of which they'll still end up paying 30k a week when he's on loan as no club is paying the full amount.

1 minute ago, nepal_villan said:

How much would we sell Kessler, Iroegbunam or Archer for? Probably less than 20M.  All three are more proven the Carney.  Good business.  

you really think we'd accept a bid of less than 20m for any of those? no chance. we're in good hands now.

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Hudson Odoi was 18 or 19 when they gave him £100k a week wasn't he? 

Hard to tell because they've got thr new regime and we'll never know for sure but I wouldn't say £60k a week within their wage structure is impossible 

Connor Gallagher signed a new contract at £30k a week after a whole season for West Brom.  England international Reece James is apparently on £58k a week.

Their first choice keeper is on £42k a week if internet sources are to be believed.

He didn’t go there on a free, that’s a decent transfer fee that they paid.

Im not saying that you and @WHY are wrong, I have no idea.

But I would be gobsmacked if it was anywhere near £60k a week.

Â