Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Birmingham Live just report what other publications have written, they don't break their own stories, so the Buendia rumour will be something they've got from somewhere else. In this case I think it's the daily mail saying that we're interested, which doesn't really add any reliability to the story.

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Birmingham Live just report what other publications have written, they don't break their own stories, so the Buendia rumour will be something they've got from somewhere else. In this case I think it's the daily mail saying that we're interested, which doesn't really add any reliability to the story.

So basically they copy villa report.

On another note, would he be good foil/backup for Jack

• Haha 2

The Daily Heil link to Buendia is absolute fishing expedition. Didn't realise he had 4 years on his contract like Sarr. Can cross both of them out

"

Both Leeds and Aston Villa are said to be vying for the Argentinian's signature and could bring him in before the domestic window closes.

Leeds have a long-standing history with Buendia after the club failed to sign the 23-year-old before he moved to Norfolk in 2018. Marcelo Bielsa will be determined to avoid the same fate."

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

heart of television dog GIF by Hallmark Channel

The domestic transfer window ^^

Picking up a bit with Benrahma discussing terms with West Ham, Kongolo off to Fulham, and WBA agreeing a £15m deal for Karlan Grant.

Feels so nice not to be panicking about what our squad definitely needs before the window closes, and instead just waiting to see what happens, safe in the knowledge that any signing would be a bonus more than anything else.

Edited by jacketspuds
spelling again. :-(
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

do you dudes think we are even in the market for anyone?, even "just seeing what happens"?

i get the feeling our window is done and we arent even looking?

Certainly feels that way, even the ‘ITK’s’ have gone into hibernation/back to school.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

do you dudes think we are even in the market for anyone?, even "just seeing what happens"?

i get the feeling our window is done and we arent even looking?

Yes been saying we're done since the rumour Purslow said we're done

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Feels so nice not to be panicking about what our squad definitely needs before the window closes, and instead just waiting to see what happens, safe in the knowledge that any signing would be a bonus more than anything else.

We used up all our panic credits at the start of the transfer window. Quite embarrassing when looking back on it.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

We used up all our panic credits at the start of the transfer window. Quite embarrassing when looking back on it.

To be fair I think it was ok to panic a bit at the start of window, this was a seriously important window for us, which thankfully seems to have gone well.

4 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

For anyone that knows, could this be for anything other than a transfer?

Flukey timing putting funds there now?

think that it's possible but they also might have wanted to just add more capital to the company