Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Yes, he is. He just very clearly isn't 'trash' at all.

Well that’s your opinion, there is always someone who will go out with an ugly girl.

Edited by paul514

11 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Not sure what you're talking about. Heaton was in club video interview pre season saying he hoped to be available post internationals but would have to play it by ear then we signed Martinez. Wesley has been mentioned repeatedly aiming for December January and Smith has said Engels has been injured. 

What's being held back?

I haven't seen any repeated articles on Wesley.  Certainly not with any club quotes. Smith talked about him once during the transfer window,  that I saw,  and that is the only club source quotes I've seen on him since the injury happened. 

I'm not asking for weekly updates but the odd interview with the player or "hes progressing as expected" wouldnt go amiss. Similarly for Engels, I think we had one quote from Dean this season,  and nothing the 6 months prior.  I get you might be OK with this given they were on known long term injuries, but I don't see the benefit in keeping silent on them. I am also not suggesting any conspiracy theory,  just explaining the club are very private on these affairs. 

17 hours ago, paul514 said:

If we brought king we would be nuts it is everything that is wrong with a signing.

He is 29, on 7 million a year, with 8 months left on his contract. 
although he is a decent player he isn’t a player who fits what we do.

If we have the money I’d rather sit on it and add it to a future window to buy a player that does fit.

Id rather 1 Buendia or Benrahma than 2 kings 

As I said, either way it's still been a great window. 👍

3 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Brentford have apparently had a bid rejected for bannan, interesting.

They cant flog him in 12 months for £20m