Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Still no takers on Sarr, Hughes, Cantwell and Buendia? 

I’d have any of those lot if the price/wages was right. 

Sarr is being priced out of a move, Watford won’t want to take a loss. wonder if he had a relegation clause in his contract. Won’t be moving this window. 

On 12/10/2020 at 12:13, Condimentalist said:

Can't see us going for Benrahma. If we wanted him it would already be done. 

Josh King though I could see and would be a good option. 

Agreed, although if we don't get King its still been an absolutely superb window for us. 

32 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

I've literally just had this done,  left the dentist about an hour ago and the pain is kicking in.I'd take Wiltshire!!!

Then we take Berlin. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

If we don't bring in a CB cover I will be worried, now we are restricted to Championship ones and I guess there aren't many alternatives.

Why? We’ve got 4 and we’ve only got 11 games until the next window. I think we are absolutely fine.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Not sure we got 4 CBs tbh. Engels might be under contract,  but nobody has seen him for ages and Elmo filled in at CB just recently. 

I agree with this. 

The Engels situation is downright weird and the truth might only come out when he leaves, which I’m sure he will at some point soon. 

He’s been out longer than someone with a broken leg. There’s absolutely no way all is right with him. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Not sure we got 4 CBs tbh. Engels might be under contract,  but nobody has seen him for ages and Elmo filled in at CB just recently. 

Smith said he is targeting the Leicester game to be fit. And obviously a while longer after that to be 100%.

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Smith said he is targeting the Leicester game to be fit. And obviously a while longer after that to be 100%.

I’ve heard that before. I’ve no doubt he’ll have another setback before the match that puts him out for a further 6 weeks. 

There’s no way it’s coincidence that he makes that dreadful error against Spurs and then no one sees him again for 10 months. And if it is coincidence, then I’ll be god damned.

I actually quite like Engels, but I don’t think he has a future here.