Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

12 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Looks like Everton are signing King.  

I don’t think we’ve lost much on that. Actually I think we saved our money there. So now Buendia, Sarr and Brooks left. I’d be happy with any of them. Probably we won’t get any of them, but lets hope.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I don’t think we’ve lost much on that. Actually I think we saved our money there. So now Buendia, Sarr and Brooks left. I’d be happy with any of them. Probably we won’t get any of them, but lets hope.

I think we’re done. It’s all about our Key players staying fit now.  About time we had some luck in that area.

16 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Yep! What does that Ancelotti know hey?

Bet @Kiwivillan is happy. 

Perhaps he fits the system they play? I dunno....

I am just happy we haven’t wasted money on him instead of signing someone tomorrow, January or next summer who does.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Sarr would be my preference but we aren't gonna spend another £30m plus this window. 

9 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The pain in that video! Which goal was it?

I'm not sure. It wasn't Iceland at the Euros, he had a different suit on

I'm going to say Italy at the WC

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Xela said:

Sarr would be my preference but we aren't gonna spend another £30m plus this window. 

He has 4 years left on contract. They won't sell for less than 40m which makes him massively overpriced

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

The only way I can see any deal happening would be as a loan to buy. But the issue is still the fact that Watford will want a massive amount of money for him. They paid £35m in the first place I think.

tbh i think it will have been a very strange window if Cantwell, Buendia, Sarr, Brooks, Hughes, Aarons all end up not moving..........any other season im sure they would have been snapped up??

To a lesser degree Mepham, Billing etc.

• Like 2