Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Did it got to 1/10 ? 

Loads of markets go to odds on but rarely this low.  Plus the Grealish one was practically a done deal. Had the takeover not happened he was gone.

I was commenting on more that it went to odds on but not how low those odds went.

I think it was a short as 1/3 at one stage, I could be wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, est1874 said:

Does anyone really still believe that Rashica is coming here? That ship has sailed I'd say.

Believe?  I KNOW it!  I feel it in my bones.

320 odd pages of mostly utter shite.
Some odd reports that we've agreed the players' terms, but haven't, but have, but haven't agreed the fee with Werder, but have, but haven't. 
Rashica's missus in a car with Rashica, possibly the Bullring but maybe not.
Cod.

To me, there is absolutely nothing that says this transfer isn't happening.  Welcome Milot.

• Haha 2

Just now, est1874 said:

Does anyone really still believe that Rashica is coming here? That ship has sailed I'd say.

Not sure if it was ever closer to being a dingy than a ship but to be honest anything can happen so it wouldn’t totally surprise if he did sign for us, still doesn’t feel right but until the window closes I wouldn’t write it off ... Who bloody knows but I am ready for a surprise or 2 👍

34 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

He’s also holding out ten fingers there, which is a significant clue. Ten is the number of letters in Aston Villa. 

Coincidence? I think not. 

Another significant clue is if he was holding out 10 fingers on the one hand he would obviously be a mutant from the small heath alliance💩

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zab6359 said:

If Barkley or RLC come in that pretty much confirms they will replace Conor in the starting 11 and Jack is staying out on the left wing. I think that may well be business done if that's the case maybe a CB should Engels move.

We need a LW. We need options. It’s going to be a weird season with games so thick and fast and I’m sure we can all agree AEG is not the answer. Bear in mind Jack always, since his breakthrough, seems to miss a few weeks a season with injuries. Last season injuries really damaged us and we almost paid the ultimate price. We don’t want that this season. 

I also felt last season our downfall was we were so predictable. Having another LW with pace is something we are crying out for. 

Fluidity up top and options are a must in this league. 

Also, looking at our bench the first two games scares me. Just my opinion though