Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Now it’s all official and it’s settled in I’m absolutely buzzing with the signing.

Barkley, Dougie and SJM is one hell of a midfield, esp with Jack LW and Bertrand RW.

Owners are being true to their word and I have a sneaky feeling we may break our record with Sarr or Edoaurd. That or Brewster as the minimum.

At the start of the transfer window Sarr, Edoaurd and Brewster would have felt they had better options than us, but with the signings we’ve made and the start to the season we’ve had I bet all three have us top of their list!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

I think this puts an end to us signing raschica. 

I think the plan was sign 2 wingers and move Jack Central. Now I think we will keep jack wide left and barkley has come in to improve the middle. 

We’ve been waiting on Chelsea for Barkley for a while, so I don’t think the above is right.

• Like 2

Pretty happy about Ross, I think he'll be a motivated and exciting addition to the team. Doubt there's any option to buy and Chelsea still rate him but it gives him more game time and the Villa another bit of quality. 

As for Rashica, can't help but think that died off a while ago and people need to get over it. 

5 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I think this puts an end to us signing raschica. 

I think the plan was sign 2 wingers and move Jack Central. Now I think we will keep jack wide left and barkley has come in to improve the middle. 

Sadly I think this is the case. I say sadly, but Barkley for me is a cracking signing. Just want to see Jack in the middle. Barkley has played wide left before so I expect the see Jack and Ross swap positions quite a bit. 

Hopefully we get Sarr or Rachica who can both play across the front 3 but I highly doubt that now. 

We now at a 7.5 out of ten to me, because this definitely address a weakness and he is the highest quality we could've hoped for. A left back or another attacker will make it a 9.

We now look good for a mid table finish if we can steer clear of serious injuries.