Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Question to the people who rate Loftus-Cheek highly. Not saying you're wrong but do you think there's a chance he's overrated?

Just had a quick look at his career. He's 24 and has played 107 games in his career. Most of these are in cup games or as a substitute. He hasn't actually played that much at all and I can't remember ever seeing him play. I'm just wondering what makes him so highly rated when he's not really played that much?

Because he plays for a big (well very rich) club. Not that convinced by him to be honest. I would be more interested in Barkley but doesn't sound that will be happening.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Edouard would still be the dream signing as he can interchange with Watkins when playing in the same team as well.

Either way, as long as we bring in a LW / LF or a ST I'll be happy.

Originally I loved the idea of Edoaurd but I’m leaning more towards Sarr now as he can play wide (both sides) and through the middle. He reminds me a bit like Thierry Henry as a player.

• Like 1

Barkley vs Rashica? Which one would people want if it's one or the other?

Personally I think Rashica was a possible Grealish replacement so he's off the list now. I'd take Barkley here, think he'd be great.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bose said:

Barkley vs Rashica? Which one would people want if it's one or the other?

Personally I think Rashica was a possible Grealish replacement so he's off the list now. I'd take Barkley here, think he'd be great.

Tough one. I'd like both. But... if I had to choose one it would probably be Rashica as he's more "exciting". Though, Barkley is probably the more sensible option. 

6 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Sarr played entire season RW last season bar couple fill ins at CF. 

That’s because Duelofeu was playing LW! 

DS likes playing inverted wingers and Sarr is right footed so would work on the LW. Besides his pace means he’s a threat whether he plays LW, ST or RW.

35 minutes ago, rayk said:

Not wishing to stoke the Rashica embers but I’d rather have Rashica wide left, Jack as AM and RLC as DCM cover rather than signing Barkley who only plays AM/CM which keeps Jack playing LW (and still no better cover at DCM).

Didn’t Dean mention Jack is that bit better more forward so it looks unlikely he’ll be back in the AM role anytime soon.

I prefer him where is as well so if it ain’t broke don’t change it so I was happy when I heard him say that.

10 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

That's the reason he's highly rated?

That’s part of the reason he hasn’t played as many games as he should of. And remember we are talking about a player trying to break through at Chelsea.....