Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We need different options for different games REGARDLESS of where Jack plays.

Jack get's injured then it's El Ghazi or Trezeguet.

Trezeguet has done well, however we still need more depth.

As we have pointed out many a time a LW/AMF could easily interchange with Jack.

Jack has the skill but he is not the quickest.

There are literally ZERO negatives to getting another quality Left sided attacker.

I notice alot of the time we can't see beyond out first 11.

Having said that, i'm still more concerned about CM depth than anything.

This. 

Top half teams don't have a starting 11 that picks itself. 

It's a long season with suspensions and injuries.  You also need competition to keep players on their toes. 

Imagine a bench with Traore and McGinn ready to come on instead of El Ghazi and Lansbury. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

Might be in the minority here but the more I think about it the more I don't quite fancy a new LW. I just think moving Grealish away from his current role would be really stupid. He's just had his most productive season ever and hasn't looked like he's going to slow down this season, for me moving Jack to the #8 position would be the completely wrong move. 

Go after a good CM and keep Jack right where he is imo.

*If the Rashica thing happens fair enough move Jack then but I really don't think it will now and I'd rather not go after a Sarr or something when Jack will be much better staying put. 

I agree, without quality in front of him, we get more from Jack where he is on the left wing.  That is the story of last season, as he dragged us over the line.  We then need to upgrade in midfield.

The hope was / is, this season, with improvements to the front 3, Jack can be used to unlock the door for them and with the greater space therefore afforded him, he’d chip in with a few goals of his own.

All depends how good a LW we can attract / afford.

My guess is that Rashica thinks he’s in with a chance of getting a call from a CL club, and doesn’t want to commit to a secondary option.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, striker said:

I know you’re only joking but in my opinion Sancho is overrated. Let Man United spunk 100m on him then watch them sack Solskjaer.

I agree I have not seen what is so awesome about him but then I don't watch Dortmund.

15 minutes ago, paul514 said:

I agree I have not seen what is so awesome about him but then I don't watch Dortmund.

He's very good on the counter attack and that's it. If he's got no space to run into then he really doesn't offer much. Can't do half the things Grealish can.

4 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

He's very good on the counter attack and that's it. If he's got no space to run into then he really doesn't offer much. Can't do half the things Grealish can.

I wouldn’t know, all I have seen is England games and he hasn’t looked good.

As we have a week of the window left who would you sign assuming we have 20 or 30 million left? I picked that figure out of the dark granted but it’s just a bit of fun.

i will start.

Rashica 🙄

Loftus-Cheek on loan

Tuanzebe on loan to buy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

People need to let the Tuanzebe thing go

No I/We don't he is a good player who since his loan finished had a season long loan injury, he would be available, relatively cheap, knows the club and the way Dean plays.

• Like 1

Still think we missed a trick with Aaron Hickey. Superb debut for Bologna tonight. Subbed off to a standing ovation after 80 minutes. I know he wanted assurances he'd play where he went but i think he would of been told " shirt is yours or targett's basically " Defensively he's superb. He'll be very good.

• Like 2