Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

Just now, villalad21 said:

I know it's only 2 games but this puts us in a great spot for potential new players.'

They may look at us now as a team on the up.

I agree. My thoughts exactly. A good start shows potential players our potential. Fulham and WBA look doomed so players would need their head checking signing there long term. 

5 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I agree. My thoughts exactly. A good start shows potential players our potential. Fulham and WBA look doomed so players would need their head checking signing there long term. 

Terrible for Fulham

What player in his right mind would join that horror show? They already look set for a relegation dog fight.

21 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

I think with Rashica in the team we'd be deadly. Add Barkley then I can bet anyone's hat we'd finish top 12. 

Agreed, he looks like such a dangerous attacker. Good dribbler, ruthless finisher and threat from distance too. Just what we need to kick on.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Jas10

Rashica or Sarr

Barkley or RLC

Victor Nelson 

Job done. 

I think El Ghazi will be close to being sent out hence not involved today. Same with Guilbert which is a shame but I think we need some cash in to complete the above. Nyland, Kalinic, Engels can also be moved on. 

Martinez, Steer, Heaton 

Cash, Elmo, 

Targett, Taylor

Konsa, Nelson 

Mings, Hause 

Luiz, Nakamba 

Barkley, Lansbury, Ramsey 

McGinn, Houihane 

Traore, Jota 

Grealish, Rashica, Trez 

Watkins, Davis, Wesley 

That’s a great 26 man squad for me! 

I think 1 loan in whoever that ends up being. Not sure about Loftus-Cheek when you read up about his ongoing back injury which means he has to be rested.

I don't believe the Rashica nonsense. If we get another winger it will be someone not mentioned signed out of the blue.

2 minutes ago, Matt1874 said:

Would anyone take Charlie Taylor from Burnley at LB? Strong, tall defender. Always seems to be able to beat the right back and get a quality cross in. Would be an upgrade on Targett for me and think he’s into his last year at Burnley.

Burnley have shipped 5 goals in the 2 games he's played. We can do better

Might be in the minority here but the more I think about it the more I don't quite fancy a new LW. I just think moving Grealish away from his current role would be really stupid. He's just had his most productive season ever and hasn't looked like he's going to slow down this season, for me moving Jack to the #8 position would be the completely wrong move. 

Go after a good CM and keep Jack right where he is imo.

*If the Rashica thing happens fair enough move Jack then but I really don't think it will now and I'd rather not go after a Sarr or something when Jack will be much better staying put. 

Edited by Farlz
  • Like 2

At this point I don't even care if Rashica is overrated. This has just gone on for so long now that I'd be genuinely gutted if he wound up at a different team in the PL. If we end up lining up against him this season I think I'll actually cry.

• Like 1