Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

5 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Come on then, own up.  Which one of you is Bardell?  🤔 

We laugh, but there's a 99 percent chance some of our resident posters we interact with on a daily are characters online and we have no idea about the connection. lol

Fascinating!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cosmik Debris said:

There appears to be many deluded fans who think it’s easy to just go out there and buy a new team.... It takes time to build a team which it appears we are trying to do this time, something we could not do last season due to the reasons we are all aware of.

Based on the new signings, plus the emergence of players like Jacob R and possibly others as the season progresses I am happy at how we have looked to strengthen so feel it’s a good 7/10 performance so far.

The score could even be an 8/10 when you factor in Jack and Tyrone signing new contracts... It sounds like to many fans think we are a top 6 team so are setting their score on that, personally I just want some stability and continuous growth to allow us to repeatedly add better players every window as we become more attractive....

It's definitely a 5 maybe a 6 at a push. That's not to say we haven't done good business. It's more a reflection of the state of the first team at the end of last season. It was basically a good championship squad in terms of quality.

I'm Looking at it purely in terms of what the first team and squad needs and how far along we are at providing for that need. So far I believe we are halfway there. Now clearly we can get by okay if one or two of those needs are put off till next window or the one after. But ideally it would be do e this window.

Essentially I have said we are one signing off a good window and we are currently at a satisfactory rating.

I am a positive fan, but over 30 years of being a Villa fan have lead me to temper that with a heavy dose of realism.

Edited by Philosopher

14 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We laugh, but there's a 99 percent chance some of our resident posters we interact with on a daily are characters online and we have no idea about the connection. lol

Fascinating!

Every other Villa supporter I meet is villalad21, until confirmed otherwise...  hahaha

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Anytime! 😆 
I do quite like him, so I feel quite bad about saying that. To be honest I often forget that this is a public forum and anyone can see all the rubbish I type on here! 

don't beat yourself up......save a bit for us.

just kidding.

• Haha 1