Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Take it with a pinch of salt but Barkley has dropped to odds on for the first time with Sky Bet. Next club is West Ham at 9-1. The money (small amount all be it) seems to think it’s us or stay at Chelsea.

I won't be doing.

it's happening ron paul GIF

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Take it with a pinch of salt but Barkley has dropped to odds on for the first time with Sky Bet. Next club is West Ham at 9-1. The money (small amount all be it) seems to think it’s us or stay at Chelsea.

Think he was 7/2 a week ago on Oddschecker now 13/8.

Brewster is 5/6 to go to Sheffield United and I'm not convinced that will happen

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Unfortunately, I think you're right. 

If that happens - 7/10 window. 
If that happens and we get Rashica - 9/10 window. 

If we get Rashica or Sarr, plus RLC who stays mostly fit, its about as good as we could hope for at this stage.

51 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Surprised we haven’t looked or been linked to Cruisance from Bayern, as Leeds have had an offer accepted for him

Really ? ☹️ .. he would be the ideal player we can use him in rotation with Mcginn... Leeds recruitment team are pulling out the strings for quality players in the past week or so but could be pure speculation. Im desperate to get Rashica over the line now its dragging on.. especially with games coming in thick and fast and we play Liverpool next a team i don't particularly like and i would prefer we had a strong outfit against them so I'm getting very agitated with us bringing in some players capable of causing them problems and of course for our overall campaign.

RLC will come this week I reckon I'm not exactly over the moon but its a decent deal ... Brewster im not sure about seems to have talent but one of those lightweight players that needs more experience before expecting to be a hotshot for us. Rashica, a new CB and a CM would cap a good tidy window but not superb as some might say. If it comes to the crunch we may have to go for Benrahma which will work wonders for good ole Watkins.

Edited by RicRic
Spelling

12 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Unfortunately, I think you're right. 

If that happens - 7/10 window. 
If that happens and we get Rashica - 9/10 window. 

No if that happens 6/10 window 

if that happens and we get Rashica 7/10 window 

if that happens and we get rashica and a CB 9/10 window

19 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

Thank god we’re in to the last 7 days of this window. I wonder what percentage of signings happen in the last week and last 24 hours in a window?

We can still sign championship players until the 16th. Here

Premier League Shareholders have agreed on the dates for the summer 2020 transfer window.

The window will open for 10 weeks at the end of the current Premier League season, starting on 27 July and ending on 5 October.  

Following consultation with the EFL, a domestic-only window will be added from 5 October, closing 17:00 BST on 16 October.

During this window, Premier League clubs will only be able to trade with EFL clubs (either loans or permanent registrations). 

5 minutes ago, RicRic said:

No if that happens 6/10 window 

if that happens and we get Rashica 7/10 window 

if that happens and we get rashica and a CB 9/10 window

We’ve already improved 4 of 11 starting positions, Rashica/Sarr and Barkley/RLC makes that 6 new first team players. 

A bit of expectation management is needed if you don’t see that as a superb window. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Awol said:

We’ve already improved 4 of 11 starting positions, Rashica/Sarr and Barkley/RLC makes that 6 new first team players. 

A bit of expectation management is needed if you don’t see that as a superb window. 

Well its only superb depending on the quality signed not the positions.. all down to how you measure the quality of the players brought in . 

5 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Well its only superb depending on the quality signed not the positions.. all down to how you measure the quality of the players brought in . 

Okay. So how do you rate the new boys out of 10, and the players they’re replacing?  Be interested to see what you think quality looks like. 

Edit:

To clarify that’s:

Watkins Vs Samatta - 
Martinez Vs Nyland -

Cash Vs Guilbert -

Traore Vs Ghazi - 

Edited by Awol