Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

No that is Tom who left for Bundesliga if your talking VillaView JAMAICAN-VILLAN lol

Tom has left again and Dolan is back with Dan doing it, somewhere Dolan will leave again and Tom will be back, they alternate like whores 🤣

I enjoy the VillaView it's a good laugh.

Edited by Dave-R

Cutting this close Villa three days left or is it four, lost the plot here with all this Rashica Nonsence, I feel worse than the Avengers did when they went and lost half the universe life to thanos in the first half of the game 🤣.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Haha 1

Bit harsh on Dolan.  Bloke was seemingly just talking about pub closing times. I enjoy listening to him and the whole VillaView.  If he speculates about signings well so do I. Its part of the fun of football for me. Shrug.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, DCJonah said:

He's my least favourite of the bunch. Seems to have an arrogance to him as well. 

He’s awful to listen to. Plus like you say so much arrogance like he really is a Villa Celeb... puts me off listening to be honest. Dan Bardell is likeable enough but his voice drives me mad

Edited by alreadyexists

I don’t think we’ll sign a LW/inside forward unless El Ghazi or Trez goes.

We may sign another ST who can play out wide though....so Edouard and Brewster still a possibility.

Nelsson must be coming in because Engels is off.

Definitely need RLC to strengthen CM.

If we get Edouard/Brewster, Nelsson and RLC we will have had a superb transfer window.