Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

11 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

So what happened at 10? Other than COVID coming out to get anyone still in a pub.

There is nothing to take as gospel, he isn't volunteering anything.

I dont know. I'm not privy to his thoughts or motivations. Just that he 100% has got things right before. And yep, there is an element of theatre in it too. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

Sorry I misread the notification. It was "you follow 1 similar account". I even re-followed him to make sure but it seems like my brain only registered what I wanted to see 😐.

Thanks pal I chaffed my hand for no reason.......

wanking GIF

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

Sorry I misread the notification. It was "you follow 1 similar account". I even re-followed him to make sure but it seems like my brain only registered what I wanted to see 😐.

Ha I think this post and the Chris Dolan tweet are the new low point for desperation for ANY transfer news in this thread 🤪

Edited by mikeyjavfc
  • Like 1

West Ham got Tomáš Souček out of the Czech First league. We obviously won't be able to get him now, but there should be players of that ilk out there as bargains. A player of his play style imo is exactly what we are missing in midfield 

• Like 2

Just reading scouting report of Nelsson who we supposedly interested in. Surely he could do job in front of back 4 as well as CB cover. Highlighted skills are passing comfortably both feet and wins a lot of 1v1 duels and aerial duals 

Edited by Kiwivillan

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

Just reading scouting report of Nelsson who we supposedly interested in. Surely he could do job in front of back 4 as well as CB cover. Highlighted skills are passing comfortably both feet and wins a lot of 1v1 duels and aerial duals 

He also likes fish puns 

close up flirting GIF

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

Nelsson can play as a holding midfielder too. Been highly rated for a few years but I don't think we have any interest in him. It's already been denied today.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Rodrigo on £100k p/w

Helder Costa £70k p/w

Foreshaw £55k p/w

Alioski £55k p/w

Bamford £55k p/w

Koch  £55k p/w

Phillips on £50k p/w

Are the club's highest earners.

The total salary of the whole Leeds squad for this season stands at approx £47.5m!

I am surprised by that and that Phillip's isnt the highest earner.

And Bamford can get F***ed the cheating git.

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

I really like the Villa View, but they've never broke news or been ITK. I don't think they want to be though, they're good at what they do.

I’ve always found the episodes with Chris Dolan are so negative and boring, had to stop listening because of him. Don’t believe he has an insight into anything 

4 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Kings, Wesley, Trezeguet, Grealish, McGinn, Watkins, Lansbury.

Do we have a new signings, didnt think kings had joined us on high wages 😉

• Haha 2