Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

39 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

It’s all a load of old tosh. First we had agreed a fee with Werder Bremen and we’re waiting on the player, then it’s the other way round. Now Leeds want him and for £80k a week. I hope we have an alternative, tell Leeds they can have him and watch them rapidly back peddle on the fee and his wages. If of course us or them are/were ever interested. 

It's all transfer poker Dave! ♠️♦️

Sounds to me like Baumann is the  🃏 in the pack!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SirSteveUK said:

Leeds fans are all over Rashica on their MOT forum

Posts on him = 2 - both "We don't need another winger FFS" - 

Compared with our 6500 posts  - a puny effort.

If any evidence was needed that we are a massively bigger club (which it isn't) there you have it right there. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Mad if Leeds get cantwell for £15m

Wr should be all over that 

ye, saw the reports they were after him.

I thought we should go for Lewis (from Norwich), Cantwell would also be a good signing...... (and Buendia)

i hope we have at least one top notch signing lined up........

25 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

The Leeds owner has said he has a five year plan to make them a £1bn club. I wonder if he’d like to buy some plans for a theme park?

Presumably there's a diamond mine in the Penines.

38 minutes ago, SirSteveUK said:

Leeds fans are all over Rashica on their MOT forum

Posts on him = 2 - both "We don't need another winger FFS" - 

Compared with our 6500 posts  - a puny effort.

They have a Rashica thread? Maybe we can all join and start posting fish puns and tit pics seeing as our own is locked. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

ive never heard press ask smith about rashica which i find stange

In fairness most news we’ve heard has been from foreign journos, but at this stage you would have thought that there was enough noise for the question to be asked (unless they were told beforehand not to ask?) 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

In fairness most news we’ve heard has been from foreign journos, but at this stage you would have thought that there was enough noise for the question to be asked (unless they were told beforehand not to ask?) 🤷‍♂️

I wouldn’t be surprised to hear that we have a list of questions that can or can’t be asked. 

It is looking unlikely that Rashica will be in the Bremen squad this weekend when they play Arminia Bielefeld.

Milot Rashica, The striker star of SV Werder Bremen would have wanted to change long ago, an agreement on a transfer is still pending, But that shouldn't come as an excessive surprise, says Frank Baumann. The sports director of SV Werder Bremen.

🤨

• Like 1