Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

17 minutes ago, Gompedyret said:

Useful write-up from Villa blog underagaslitlamp.com:

Doesn't sound too shabby, albeit it's in the Danish league.

He caused the goal against IFK Göteborg in the Europa League qualification last week with a Engels moment. Was OK other than that and they still won. That's the only game I've seen from him.

I was hoping we'd sign a more experienced CB, someone to partner Mings who was a bit more assured and steady. But we need a new CB and maybe long term this guy is a good buy.

About 5 mins in

Edited by sne

7 minutes ago, Gompedyret said:

I reckon you have. 🙂 Myself, I very rarely do "recommendations", it's just that this fella is growing so rapidly that he'll be impossible to overlook / out of our reach pretty soon.

You probably have seen him more than me, but he looks a talent methinks. 

I agree though. I rarely do 'recomms' because I almost never feel the Norwegian players are good enough. Must be said the prices involved makes the risk/reward pretty good. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

You probably have seen him more than me, but he looks a talent methinks. 

I agree though. I rarely do 'recomms' because I almost never feel the Norwegian players are good enough. Must be said the prices involved makes the risk/reward pretty good. 

Thoughts on Jens Petter Hauge, apparently he had a great game against AC Milan and is now linked with them  via lazy journos.

39 minutes ago, sne said:

He caused the goal against IFK Göteborg in the Europa League qualification last week with a Engels moment. Was OK other than that and they still won. That's the only game I've seen from him.

I was hoping we'd sign a more experienced CB, someone to partner Mings who was a bit more assured and steady. But we need a new CB and maybe long term this guy is a good buy.

About 5 mins in

I think Konsa will develop.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

It’s because Bielsa is the greatest coach that the world has ever seen. He’s won the Championship you know, there aren’t many bigger prizes in world football than the EFL. Klopp and Pepe are his best buddies and they ring him for advice before every game. At the age of 4 he advised Bill Shankly when he first went to Liverpool. Amazing!

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don’t take that attitude. I can assure them that the Bielsa is far more important than that.  

Bill Shankly,Bielsa’s10th birthday party 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Right this is damn right F*** annoying (where swearing should be aloud) 

Villa just pay the damn money and be done with this.

angry the punisher GIF by NETFLIX

We deserve all we get if Leeds nip in now

9 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

We deserve all we get if Leeds nip in now

Yes I'd agree with that.

I read that it was down to his wages as hes on 80k, now are leeds ready to pay that because if they are why the hell are we not, that is the question..

I know we want to keep player wages on the low and then improve a players wages if they do excellent. So why can we not say to Rashica come in do us a job and we will then give you a ton F**c load of money on a new contract.

Get me in on negotiation I'll have signed in 5 mins, one way or another  he would put pen to paper, because hes pissing me off lol

Edited by Dave-R
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Yes I'd agree with that.

I read that it was down to his wages as hes on 80k, now are leeds ready to pay that because if they are why the hell are we not, that is the question..

I know we want to keep player wages on the low and then improve a players wages if they do excellent. So why can we not say to Rashica come in do us a job and we will then give you a ton F**c load of money on a new contract.

Get me in on negotiation I'll have signed in 5 mins, one way or another  he would put pen to paper lol

I can play good cop you can play bad