Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

20 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Cant see Leeds paying anyone £80K p.w. this season.

Well that's what I am thinking, why would leeds put a player on 80k, who is Leeds highest paid player and what is he on, is it Philip's??

8 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Wow. How does everyone else in the squad feel about that?

They’re probably all on the same. I saw a headline somewhere about Leeds doing their finance differently to anyone else. Perhaps  Risdale has advised them as this sounds exactly the sort of stuff he was coming out with about 16 years ago. Good luck with that. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Rodrigo is on £100,000 p/w

Is he really??

What I was thinking is Leeds will now have to pay more to Bielsa and his team, they were already nearly screwed if they didnt make it up this season. In a first season can they afford to start sticking players on high wages??

42 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Yes I'd agree with that.

I read that it was down to his wages as hes on 80k, now are leeds ready to pay that because if they are why the hell are we not, that is the question..

I know we want to keep player wages on the low and then improve a players wages if they do excellent. So why can we not say to Rashica come in do us a job and we will then give you a ton F**c load of money on a new contract.

Get me in on negotiation I'll have signed in 5 mins, one way or another  he would put pen to paper, because hes pissing me off lol

It’s all a load of old tosh. First we had agreed a fee with Werder Bremen and we’re waiting on the player, then it’s the other way round. Now Leeds want him and for £80k a week. I hope we have an alternative, tell Leeds they can have him and watch them rapidly back peddle on the fee and his wages. If of course us or them are/were ever interested. 

Edited by DaveAV1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

It’s all a load of old tosh. First we had agreed a fee with Werder Bremen and we’re waiting on the player, then it’s the other way round. Now Leeds want him and for £80k a week. I hope we have an alternative, tell Leeds they can have him and watch them rapidly back peddle on the fee and his wages. If of course we or them are/were ever interested. 

Yeah who knows what's true in the media, just latest report from them is that our fee was accepted but negotiation have stalled because of the 80k Rashica is on. 

I mean now Jacks on over 100k a week no doubt we could be able to just pay that 80k to Rashica.

I do think Villa are displaying a level of caution in signing players on big wages in case we end up back down in the championship and that is all very fine. However if were to proceed as a club DaveAV1 then Villa are going to have to find a middle ground in all this as I'm sure they are, because if we dont then we wont rise up the ranks of this very tough table.

6 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

they paid it for watkins so really why not him

What did we put Watkins on?? 70k theres not much difference is there an extra 10k.

Edited by Dave-R

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

What did we put Watkins on?? 50k theres not much difference is there an extra 30k.

It's about 30 thousand differences.

It's a lot of money, probably what Cash, or Targett are on.

26 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Well that's what I am thinking, why would leeds put a player on 80k, who is Leeds highest paid player and what is he on, is it Philip's??

Rodrigo on £100k p/w

Helder Costa £70k p/w

Foreshaw £55k p/w

Alioski £55k p/w

Bamford £55k p/w

Koch  £55k p/w

Phillips on £50k p/w

Are the club's highest earners.

The total salary of the whole Leeds squad for this season stands at approx £47.5m!