Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

20 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

We have 7 players getting paid £70k+ p/w.

Apparently, Henri Lansbury is on £80k p/w!! No wonder we can't get rid of him on those wages! That's insane.

You know, it really wouldn't surprise me, the contract's the Dr gave out were insane.

Didn't Ross McCormack have his wages doubled when we were promoted to 70k?

:bang:

19 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

We have 7 players getting paid £70k+ p/w.

Apparently, Henri Lansbury is on £80k p/w!! No wonder we can't get rid of him on those wages! That's insane.

But Bruce was running the club on a shoestring - players were being paid with lumps of coal apparently...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Learn to read ffs!

I am not sure what your point is here. Must admit I'm no walking merriam webster, but doesn’t apparently indicate the likelyhood something is true based on previous information? 

So people don't need to learn to read. They are just informing you that's not true. 

2 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

More than happy for you to prove me wrong.

Yeah no need for that. We all know it's wrong. He's probably on a fat wedge, but the idea he was on more on the reported wage we gave Grealish on his continuation contract, is absurd. 

If you’re gonna get all wound up when people don't believe an outrageous claim, maybe you need to bring the proof. 

Otherwise, Messi is apparently signing for Karanka. 

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Yeah no need for that. We all know it's wrong. He's probably on a fat wedge, but the idea he was on more on the reported wage we gave Grealish on his continuation contract, is absurd. 

If you’re gonna get all wound up when people don't believe an outrageous claim, maybe you need to bring the proof. 

Otherwise, Messi is apparently signing for Karanka. 

I asked you to prove me wrong.

I don't see where I got angry.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dave_jW said:

Any truth in a rumour that Loftus-Cheek is having a Medical for us?

What rumour? 

I don't think they'd be doing medicals on a Sunday evening to be honest. Its not like its deadline day. 

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

What you don't get is that we don't need to prove you wrong. Just an absurd train of thought even asking for that. 

And that's a shite cop out.

Back up your claim I am.talking shit since you where first out the traps to ridicule it.

If I am going to declare "bullshit" on someones statement of something I would always have evidence to back up what I say just justify in doing so to counter with, not post shit and hide behind a keyboard and then divert when challenged over it.

I ask again,  if I am talking shit, show me Lansburys actual wage.

• Like 1