Villan4Life

14 minutes ago, May-Z said:

Toney's was different...definitely a Zulu sign. Nob.

One of those things that the FA / PL would get involved in if it were one of the big teams being disrespected. 

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

One of those things that the FA / PL would get involved in if it were one of the big teams being disrespected. 

Instant yellow to celebrate with your own fans. 

Inciting the opposition fans is fine though...

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Why would he be doing a zulu sign?

Besides you really shouldn't get wound up by opposition players celebrating.

He’s been interviewed saying his agent is a Bluenose so he did it “for the Birmingham fans”

16 minutes ago, bobzy said:

He’s been interviewed saying his agent is a Bluenose so he did it “for the Birmingham fans”

Then he should have the book thrown at him for inciting the crowd. Could have gone much worse, I think most were just confused why he was suddenly being a prick.

bigger grade A rocket polisher than I expected, not as good as he thinks he is and has a massive chip on his shoulder the way he is going on. Can see him getting a red card soon, he should have today

26 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Wasn’t Brentford everyone on here’s second club up until this afternoon 😆

I actually still like them as a club and in fairness they will stay up with the style they have implemented.

I think a lot of the anger today comes from the ref and not the Brentford players

13 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

He's got stones, I like him. No different to when Deeney tries to rile us up, and he's an actual Bluenose! I like Deeney too. 

Sorry totally not the same

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Sorry totally not the same

It's a game of football. If people are getting wound up by rival symbols they need to take a break from football. Or at the very least, leave it at the stadium.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

I remember Brentford in Championship playing silky football, today they are like Stoke version 2.0

Good luck to them, will probably be enough to keep them up

Yep. I expected lots of quick passing and high press and for the most part we just got Burnley/Stoke instead.

19 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

It's a game of football. If people are getting wound up by rival symbols they need to take a break from football. Or at the very least, leave it at the stadium.

I’m not going to give you a history lesson but you really have no idea what you are talking about 

You have probably heard people joking about drinking in town. The reality of this is a rather sinister violent and nasty 40 year old story

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 2

It's not just any sign I think it's related to the small heath hooligan gang, 'the zulus' I think they call themselves, could be seen as incitement.

'A Birmingham City hooligan threw a smoke bomb at Leeds United supporters and made a 'Zulu' hand gesture during a violent clash during a league match at Elland Road.'

Yorkshire Evening Post

Edited by useless

17 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

To be fair mate, and you know I'm not just being an arse, it's completely different.

Even Deeney doesn't do this shit.

• Like 4

Â