Villan4Life

1 hour ago, Xela said:

How did Rico Henry play? I thought at one time he would end up here. 

I'm watching the game as I type this and he's been pretty quiet definately not a standout player.

Well done Brentford on the win but I feel it has more to do with how shockingly poor Arsenal are, Brentford will be in a relegation battle this season which is no great shame on them considering where they have come from. Do have a soft spot for them though and hope they can stay up.

Toney really doesn't look out of place in this league.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

Arsenal were shocking and I have never rated Arteta as a manager.I can see them sliding down the table,as for Brentford.I think they will finish in the bottom half,but,stay up.

I still think Arsenal will finish top half 

Saka and Smith Rowe are ballers 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, a m ole said:

Explains being a word removed then, thanks

Bamford did a Z celebration last year, said it was something to do with saving the planet/climate change awareness. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Bamford did a Z celebration last year, said it was something to do with saving the planet/climate change awareness. 

Patrick Bamford eco warrior 🤦‍♂️ 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

It is the brand logo for his trainers. Recyclable and carbon neutral.

Toney's was different...definitely a Zulu sign. Nob.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, May-Z said:

Toney's was different...definitely a Zulu sign. Nob.

What an absolute roaster. I'd get a blose fan doing it, but someone with no connection? Prize spunktrumpet. 

Just now, Xela said:

What an absolute roaster. I'd get a blose fan doing it, but someone with no connection? Prize spunktrumpet. 

Like I said on the other thread might be could’ve gone very nasty because I know some people who would take absolute objection to that, One of them whose brother was put in a coma by the bastards. If he had seen that Toney would not be wearing his head

Â