Villan4Life

2 hours ago, Villa_Vids said:

They remind me of a modern day crazy gang, dirty as feck but dressed up as this data driven/hipster club. Sky Sports absolutely love them to bits.

They love them because they are inspirational underdogs that will never have enough to pose a real threat to the big clubs. Mostly harmless.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

I think the team buying him are making a mistake.

Big talk about Athletico or Madrid there, who are clearly in for him.

This guy makes Stewart Downing's statements here about playing Champions League Football look downright humble.

9 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

They love them because they are inspirational underdogs that will never have enough to pose a real threat to the big clubs. Mostly harmless.

It doesn't help them having their stadium right next door to Sky Sports studios. The love-in by the SS pundits is over the top.

Edited by Villa_Vids

2 hours ago, Villa_Vids said:

They remind me of a modern day crazy gang, dirty as feck but dressed up as this data driven/hipster club. Sky Sports absolutely love them to bits.

It's a minor miracle they're even in the top division. Historically a far smaller club than the likes of Burnley and Luton.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 479Villan said:

Big talk about Athletico or Madrid there, who are clearly in for him.

This guy makes Stewart Downing's statements here about playing Champions League Football look downright humble.

Real Madrid are definitely not in for him, Mbappe or Toney 😂

• Like 2

Even if Real Madrid (or one of the other big clubs) were interested in him, I'm not sure they would go ahead - it would be a bit of a gamble.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Brentford played better past 2 games he was on the bench

Funny the only link have seen that seemed concrete was West Ham😂

That's the kind of team he should be playing for, but United or Arsenal will probably panic buy him.

Â