Villan4Life

Gary Neville was incredulous that Brentford were singing a Beatles song before kickoff. They’ve been doing so for years. Clearly not done his homework. 

Edited by choffer

2 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Canos! The Arsenal melt down will Be hilarious 

My work WhatsApp has lit up tonight. They’re mostly Hammers and Gooners. It’s great to watch. 

Wouldn't be upset if the table ended up exactly as it looks now. Pleased for Brentford, properly run club, showing what being sensible, having a good scouting network, and developing your own talent can acheieve.

What a performance and first game back for Brentford, I am absolutely over the moon for them and so happy they laid the smack down on Arsenal.

I've seen Tweets from Arsenal fans just saying they are done with the club lol.

They played some very good football just and made Arsenal pay. Arsenalkust had nothing or no answer and Arteta I thought was going to cry as he got schooled.

They were bloody great tonight. So good to see teams come up and show no fear (apart from tomorrow and two weeks time obviously). Always liked Brentford for how they go about things properly. We do that now with Deano, so we can see the similarity in that with the connection.

Hope you have a wonderful season. Both games against us both will be special in a good way for both clubs I think.

Â