Villan4Life

7 minutes ago, sne said:

Time for Newcastle or Everton to make an offer? Be perfect at Newcastle with that attitude and scoring record.

He is ex Newcastle. Not sure if he left on bad terms

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'll be honest, if that was a Villa player saying it about us, I wouldn't want him in the team again.

Interesting to see how Brentford react.

Let’s be honest, if Grealish had said that a couple of seasons ago and then came out and said “sorry I was drunk, I didn’t mean it” I doubt any of us would be calling for him to be thrown out of the team.

The fact he was a bit of a tool never stopped us wanting him playing for us.

5 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

Let’s be honest, if Grealish had said that a couple of seasons ago and then came out and said “sorry I was drunk, I didn’t mean it” I doubt any of us would be calling for him to be thrown out of the team.

But he didn't though and I expect would still have been outrage at the time 

Just now, Zatman said:

But he didn't though and I expect would still have been outrage at the time 

Yes, but claiming that you wouldn’t want a player who did that in the team is a bit strong imo, as are suggestions Brentford now have to sell him.

People put up with all kinds of shite off the pitch if they deliver on the pitch. Applies to us just as much as it does Brentford.

Toney is definitely a tool though.

5 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

Yes, but claiming that you wouldn’t want a player who did that in the team is a bit strong imo, as are suggestions Brentford now have to sell him.

People put up with all kinds of shite off the pitch if they deliver on the pitch. Applies to us just as much as it does Brentford.

Toney is definitely a tool though.

But saying **** Brentford really isnt the same. If Coutinho or Buendia was caught shouting **** Villa on a video today then people would be calling for them to never play again 

14 minutes ago, Zatman said:

But saying **** Brentford really isnt the same. If Coutinho or Buendia was caught shouting **** Villa on a video today then people would be calling for them to never play again 

There's a small difference again here - he's not necessarily saying f*** Brentford FC, he might well be saying - look at the weather here, not a cloud in the sky and I'm on my yacht, this is the life, "f*** Brentford" (the place).

If Coutinho or Buendia were caught shouting "f*** Birmingham" whilst sunning themselves on an island paradise, there'd be a lot less of a fuss.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

There's a small difference again here - he's not necessarily saying f*** Brentford FC, he might well be saying - look at the weather here, not a cloud in the sky and I'm on my yacht, this is the life, "f*** Brentford" (the place).

If Coutinho or Buendia were caught shouting "f*** Birmingham" whilst sunning themselves on an island paradise, there'd be a lot less of a fuss.

Maybe but he is a highly paid footballer. He should have known better like when he did the Zulu sign at Villa Park

As I think he is an asshole I wont be giving him the benefit of doubt 😛

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

He's been giving it the biggun all season thinking he's some kind of Thierry Henry striker. He ain't all that and yet again the media been biggin him up like he's a top 4 goal scorer.

Sky Sports said he had an "impressive" season.

21 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Throwing up Zs to the Holte End and simpin out for a female. What a spunkbubble

Didn't he do that cos his agent is a nose ?

What a weapon !

3 hours ago, Panto_Villan said:

He didn't do it though did he? Us football fans are a funny bunch - players can drive drunk and still be loved but slag the club off and you're out. It was never meant to be rational!

It would be interesting to see what would have happened if it was just a squad player and not their star striker. I reckon he'd have been released by now! 

Â