Relegation thread

Knutserov13

Spurs are only three points off Wolves who everyone has been raving about. If we'd have gotten a point against them it would have been hailed as an amazing point, if we'd have lost by a goal or two we'd probably still get praised by some for not getting thrashed, that's how low expectations have fallen.

7 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Not sure if this is correct, but against the traditional top 6 plus Leicester, haven't we only gotten 1 solitary point this season? Beyond pathetic.

Yep.

4 minutes ago, useless said:

Spurs are only three points off Wolves who everyone has been raving about. If we'd have gotten a point against them it would have been hailed as an amazing point, if we'd have lost by a goal or two we'd probably still get praised by some for not getting thrashed, that's how low expectations have fallen.

We would have got a well earned point against them if it wasn't for a horrific error from engels. 

19 minutes ago, Bomvilla7 said:

aaannnnd we're gone. I can't believe that penalty was given, once again we have been screwed over by VAR. Does every fan feel like this, or is it just me? 😭😭😭

I think bar man u every team has been done over by it at some point, but us more than anyone. 

19 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

We sealed our own fate with that Jan window

lets hope by  next window we learn some lessons 

True. 

The summer we **** up but we had a chance to try and fix mistakes and we couldn't do it. 

If we get relegated which is likely we deserve to.

The manager and squad have come into this league with no bite, no aggression. 

The team is soft, mostly smiling after each match with gratitude..

Last season we had some aggressive players that lack quality but worked hard, Jedinak, Whelan.

We never replaced those players and that is just the tip of the surface in terms of our poor recruitment.

If we come back into this league I hope we are drilled defensively, aggressive on and off the ball and own a pest of a striker that defenders will hate.

Despite the poor decision making from the referee,I still want smith to go. We need a manager that players will run through brick walls for and we need a manager that is not soft.

In three weeks time, he will be gone and so will a few more players.

Villa Fans hang on tight!

Lock all the premier league thread, lock this thread. Keep the Championship thread warm for a few years folks. We don't deserve to be in premier league. 

Edited by supermon