Relegation thread

Knutserov13

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

Ake. What's all the fuss about him. Figures been bandied about for him months ago were nuts. Looks average.

Looks pretty good so far here for me. Haven’t seen too much of him to be fair but whenever I have he’s impressed.

People were asking how are Bournemouth suddenly going to start winning games, but this season the teams around us have had an habit of suddenly finding form from nowhere, has happened to Everton, Southampton and Burnley, and even Watford for a short spell as well, they were six points behind us when Pearson took over they're now four points ahead, that's a turnaround of eleven points.

Wouldn't surprise me too much if Bournemouth got a few decent results against the odds, they've already beat Man Utd and Chelsea this season.

Edited by useless

If we go down, I think we should get rid of Suso, Smith and most of the players.

However, if we stay up, I think we should get rid of Suso, Smith and most of the players.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

If we go down, I think we should get rid of Suso, Smith and most of the players.

However, if we stay up, I think we should get rid of Suso, Smith and most of the players.

Thing about Villa though, we are a reactive rather than proactive club. If the wheels were in motion behind by scenes during lockdown to make change you'd say something. It's what ,a 5 or 6 week gap between the end of this season and the beginning of next ? Lot of change in that time to get a new manager , sporting director and players in and out the door unless as i said we've been planning. 

2 minutes ago, deeps said:

Spurs look a different team with Son out of the team. Lamella is a liability 

Never been impressed by Lamela. They paid big for him. Odd good game but there's a reason he's never nailed down a place in the time he's been there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Bournemouth are a better team than us in my opinion. They are better than their position suggests. 

Watching this game they aren't that threatening going forward but are doing the basics right.