Generic Virus Thread

villakram

11 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Social media has really **** up society. 

It's a cesspool of conspiracy, rumour, anger, finger pointing, misinformation with very little fact and reasonable debate.

Rather than bringing people together it polarises pretty much everyone.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RimmyJimmer said:

It's a cesspool of conspiracy, rumour, anger, finger pointing, misinformation with very little fact and reasonable debate.

Rather than bringing people together it polarises pretty much everyone.

No it doesn’t! Liar! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, PaulC said:

One  very disturbing fact is that according to the official figures one in eight people who have tested positive have died in the UK

Conspiracy:  The tests are killing people or the testers are the new world order by stealth. 

My local park has been closed due to people not abiding to social distancing rules. It’s a shame as when I went for a jog it always seemed like everybody was doing their bit.  I guess there’s always a few idiots.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Saw this classic on twitter. 

Yes, the whole world is in on this conspiracy just to get at trump during an election year. 

I mean what hope is there for some people. 

JPEG_20200413_065803.jpg

I love how if you do not believe the conspiracy theories it makes you ‘dumb’ or a ‘sheep’.  

As if those that believe it have now got one of over the powers that be and theirs lives will be different for it!  

It’s the 5g ones that wound me up the most.

Well any semblance of social distancing has completely broken down on my street (gated drive of about 16 houses). Not sure it was ever being taken too seriously but it’s a complete breakdown now. Yesterday there was a birthday party in the road and today is ‘Wet Monday’ in Poland, which is basically a huge water fight. Absolute bedlam all morning. It seems like every house has just collectively decided to **** it. We’re staying isolated from them and certainly not interested in joining their clique of young parents and their **** kids street parties but it’s just a total pisstake. It even seemed like one house here was in quarantine because a police car was visiting quite frequently, though could have been anything of course. I know cases are low here but **** me it’s just ridiculous.

• Sad 2

The ghost of reverend Jim Jones lives on.... 

I don’t wish death on many people, but I make an exception here. It would be karma of the highest order should the orange man get the virus. 

Edited by It's Your Round

Well the BBC is doing a fine job spinning out the BJ Jesus story - yesterday a homepage article on the nurse who treated him and how happy she is - today a homepage article on her parents and how happy they are. Tomorrow? 

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Local parks been closed due to people not abiding to social distancing rules. It’s a shame as when I went for a jog it always seemed like everybody was doing their bit.  I guess there’s always a few idiots.

Have they? Has this been announced anywhere?

11 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Well the BBC is doing a fine job spinning out the BJ Jesus story - yesterday a homepage article on the nurse who treated him and how happy she is - today a homepage article on her parents and how happy they are. Tomorrow? 

His survival has definitely irked quite a few people. 

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

Well any semblance of social distancing has completely broken down on my street (gated drive of about 16 houses). Not sure it was ever being taken too seriously but it’s a complete breakdown now. Yesterday there was a birthday party in the road and today is ‘Wet Monday’ in Poland, which is basically a huge water fight. Absolute bedlam all morning. It seems like every house has just collectively decided to **** it. We’re staying isolated from them and certainly not interested in joining their clique of young parents and their **** kids street parties but it’s just a total pisstake. It even seemed like one house here was in quarantine because a police car was visiting quite frequently, though could have been anything of course. I know cases are low here but **** me it’s just ridiculous.

Where are you mate? Here in Katowice it's very quiet but I saw pictures of usual street markets in Lodz

Â