Erling Braut Håland

mikeyp102

11 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Just stop his supply and the goals will dry up.  That's what I hope anyway 😜 

Unfortunately his supply is the second best player in the league

Really curious about how Ronaldo would have got on if he'd joined when he should have instead of being talked into Utd.

I think it could have been similar. Can definitely imagine him getting in the end of the penalty box tap ins Haaland is gobbling up.

He'll be furious about it :)

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Really curious about how Ronaldo would have got on if he'd joined when he should have instead of being talked into Utd.

I think it could have been similar. Can definitely imagine him getting in the end of the penalty box tap ins Haaland is gobbling up.

Kane is the interesting one. Not sure Pep would gave let him play his quarterback position

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

He’d have scored a shit load last year. This year he doesn’t look up to it. Might be partly to do with the loss of his son.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Kane is the interesting one. Not sure Pep would gave let him play his quarterback position

Evenast summer it seemed crazy they were entertaining it rather than go for Haaland then

The buy out clause wasn't on but he still wouldn't have been anywhere near thr £160m touted for Kane

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Best finisher in the world joins team with the best midfield in the world with predictable results.

Yeah saw Haaland post something on IG to the tune of something like no one believed in us... Not a clue who he thinks didn't believe in man City!

Maybe there's a case that they've gone a bit more direct at times with him, the whole de Bruyne joke about putting it in the box cos Haalands in there somewhere, there is a slight tweak and seemingly less passing for passing sake but then obviously the string of passes ends when he scores... And I think a few of us thought he'd be brilliant but I'm not sure anyone predicted he'd be this good

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

His career is going to be a series of mind blowing stats, here’s another one.

He has the same amount of PL hat tricks as Cristiano Ronaldo (3), but did it in 224 fewer games. 

Insane 

Thing is you can stop him. You see it for norway. 

Just how Serbia dominated us in midfield. 

If you control the midfield you stop Haaland. He is relent on supply which is why he is so dangerous for Man city because they are dominating every game. 

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah saw Haaland post something on IG to the tune of something like no one believed in us... Not a clue who he thinks didn't believe in man City!

I think it was aimed at Liverpool fans who mocked him after the Charity shield and said Darwin was better

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pinebro said:

Thing is you can stop him. You see it for norway. 

Just how Serbia dominated us in midfield. 

If you control the midfield you stop Haaland. He is relent on supply which is why he is so dangerous for Man city because they are dominating every game. 

He can't score without the ball. by jove i think he's got it!

Â