Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

47 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I don't get that. In the age of electronic docs, why do you need a 30 hour window to get a signing through? 

3266.gif

Or this....

image.png.d6679200d2000eb7d5870519f505e375.png

Edited by imavillan
  • Like 2

Maybe it has been done and they're just doing photoshoot, as don't you think it's weird that Villa themselves haven't announced Kodija's departure but BBC have????

I feel a farewell and a welcome new boy Tweet coming up 🤞

• Like 2

Vassilev isn't even a striker, he's only been playing there for the U23s because there's no one else as they all left in the summer, and whilst he's been scoring goals he's been nowhere as prolific as the likes of Hepburn-Murphy or O'Hare had been for the U23s. That's almost just as damming, the fact that we haven't even got an actual striker in the U23 team that we could use.

1 minute ago, useless said:

Vassilev isn't even a striker, he's only been playing there for the U23s because there's no one else as they all left in the summer, and whilst he's been scoring goals he's been nowhere as prolific as the likes of Hepburn-Murphy or O'Hare had been for the U23s. That's almost just as damming, the fact that we haven't even got an actual striker in the U23 team that we could use.

Don't worry mate we have plenty of right backs, a good right back can play literally anywhere on the pitch, including striker!!!

Elmo will be a 1 in 3 striker for us no problem.

If that doesn't work I believe there is a RB striker called Huttoninho currently unattached, might be worth a punt, hes only 54 afaik.

3 minutes ago, useless said:

Davis?

Â