Mbwana ‘Ally’ Samatta

It's Your Round

I thought Sea was meant to be highly rated at one time, but seems quiet on him, other than him can only think of Hooper, who always seems to be injured, and Tait. I guess none of those are considered ready yet.

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Agreed, I know he’s been injured quite a lot but I’m surprised he hasn’t played more

He's not been fit to play, this would have been a big opportunity for the lad to have got a decent run of games in the PL. He seems to have it all, other than luck in front of goal and with injuries.

4 minutes ago, useless said:

I thought Sea was meant to be highly rated at one time, but seems quiet on him, other than him can only think of Hooper, who always seems to be injured, and Tait. I guess none of those are considered ready yet.

The reality of the situation is that the vast majority get released and have careers in the leagues or drop out of the game altogether. Occasionally, you get a Jack Grealish but that only happens once in a generation

1 minute ago, John said:

He's not been fit to play, this would have been a big opportunity for the lad to have got a decent run of games in the PL. He seems to have it all, other than luck in front of goal and with injuries.

Agreed, I think he’s great, his close control and ability to hold the ball up is second to none. I think he is a good finisher too, I know a lot on here don’t 

• Like 1

Jack Grealish might be a once in a generation player, but we really should be producing more players good enough for the first team squad. Hopefully with Watson in charge, who seemingly did a very good job at Albion, that will start to be the case in the coming years.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Agreed, I think he’s great, his close control and ability to hold the ball up is second to none. I think he is a good finisher too, I know a lot on here don’t 

I would have thought he would need to be scoring goals to be described as such.

30 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

According to all the tanzanian fans on villas instagram page he is better than messi and is worth £100M.

Sounds good...

Lol.

Even my Tanzanian friend is excited, he supports Man U and claims he'll have no choice but to support us as well.

He thinks he's a top player though... Not sure how objective that is but hey.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, terrytini said:

it is damning. It just shows the absolute mess Smith and the new Owners are having to clear up after years of mismanagement.

......yet another reason people should have patience with the Club

I think people underestimate that point, we don't even have a striker at u23 level. 

The club has been a mess for years, and ultimately whilst a clubs fortunes are determined by the senior squad, there are many elements, including the youth structure that support it. 

34 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Are you kidding? We can argue whether he’s good enough to be in the team, which I don’t but to think he is a good finisher is laughable, surely you don’t seriously think that.  Just has nothing in that area of his game.

• Like 1

Smith has confirmed that he won't be available for tomorrow, so that's two out of three games that Smith himself has described as matches that will define our season, that we've gone into without a single striker in the squad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, useless said:

Smith has confirmed that he won't be available for tomorrow, so that's two out of three games that Smith himself has described as matches that will define our season, that we've gone into without a single striker in the squad.

Negligence.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ikantcpell said:

According to all the tanzanian fans on villas instagram page he is better than messi and is worth £100M.

Sounds good...

The Tanzanian Messi is what he will be known as😉

37 minutes ago, terrytini said:

it is damning. It just shows the absolute mess Smith and the new Owners are having to clear up after years of mismanagement.

......yet another reason people should have patience with the Club

What are you on about? The current situation is because of the new owners and DS not signing any strikers and letting go ones we had on frees or loans

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, useless said:

let it go GIF

Â