Match Thread: Villa v Man City

limpid

1 minute ago, 1974Centenary said:

Its not what youve got its what you do with it.

Totally, but the league table and the wages table usually correlates pretty well. We're a decade of very heavy investment behind this lot at least.

While this half has been better defensively it looks like our players need a good ramming in order to see how stupid they are making themselves look on the pitch, maybe just maybe this will be that point that they can't take another smashing lime this after today.

Because as it stands, there's no guts, no heart, no fire, no passion, just nothing that could bring anything against city today.

Just now, romavillan said:

Totally, but the league table and the wages table usually correlates pretty well. We're a decade of very heavy investment behind this lot at least.

How far behind are Sheffield United?

Just now, kidlewis said:

Everyone talking about money, it’s not that.

two words

sheffield United

Yes, and Burnley and Bournemouth. You can be competitive without spending hundreds of millions.

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

Liking the bloke is beginning to look a more and more silly reason to keep him in the job.

I didn't really say that the only reason I'd keep him in a job is because I like him, tbf...

Many teams will have poor games against Man City.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kidlewis said:

Everyone talking about money, it’s not that.

two words

sheffield United

Did I miss the part where the blades were so horribly run that they had to buy three quarters of a squad in the summer and go up a league?