Match Thread: Villa v Man City

limpid

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Aguero showing the sort of desire and intensity that most our spineless sacks of shit will never show on a football pitch. Most of these players disgust me.

Yup. Jack's often our only player that seems to break out in to an actual run.

We often have players just jogging around happy to do the bare minimum. And that's a big part of why they'll be Championship players next season.

• Like 1

ok so city are ahead and by 4-0 and this half as seen a dozen cheating and stupid situations from the city players, can they not be happy that they are winning they have to try cheat the system as well.

God I really wished our lads would have got to them today with there attitude.

I wonder if you sat the players down individually, how many of them would know what our tactics and game plan are, and also how many would understand their individual role in the team.

My guess is 3 or 4.

You ask the same question of City and every one of their players, including the ones on the bench, would know.

Just now, stewiek2 said:

Just saw the number 14 on the back of a Villa shirt strolling around. Doubled checked, and it's true, Hourihane really IS on the pitch!

Not being funny.

I got in late so missed the line ups, had no idea he was playing.

Not even exaggerating.

• Like 1

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

We spent 120m on 8-10m players.

most players cost City 60m a piece and their squad is full of them. Injuries and lack of a forward this game playing out this way was the most predictable in footballing history.

Our record signing is £22m, They've probably paid more than that for their tea lady.