Indiana Vassilev

Zatman

7 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

He is good at pressing which Walkins is. Davis isnt.  Thats why I suggested it.  We don’t have any options.  Also is he even getting on for Burton?  I actually rate Davis, just don’t think he is anything similar to Walkins!

Walk-ins Welcome Animated LED Sign | Walk ins Welcome LED Signs - Every  Thing Neon

• Like 1

I want him to be successful not only for Villa but for the USMNT as well. However, if he cannot even make the bench for a subpar team like Burton, then sadly never see him reaching those levels.  Granted, I know sometimes a team is not the right team for a player even if they are good enough. Regardless just needs to come back here and let us see what's what.

Edited by Big Salad

9 hours ago, Big Salad said:

I want him to be successful not only for Villa but for the USMNT as well. However, if he cannot even make the bench for a subpar team like Burton, then sadly never see him reaching those levels.  Granted, I know sometimes a team is not the right team for a player even if they are good enough. Regardless just needs to come back here and let us see what's what.

USMNT have a lot better forward prospects it would seem.

2 hours ago, Hornso said:

USMNT have a lot better forward prospects it would seem.

Certainly. (Un)fortunately, he's not even in the conversation right now, and I'm not entirely sure from what I've seen of him what his best position is. I'd just like to see him get some consistent time to develop and it certainly appears Burton isn't the best place to do that.

10 hours ago, Hornso said:

United States Mens National Team...but to be honest I prefer your suggestion.

Haha

I knew, was just thinking it would be easier to just write USA as we all know Vassilev won't be playing for the womens team 😝

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Saw villa twitter claim he's been brought back by us because of Barry's injury 

But the wording of the Burton article suggests its their decision not ours 

He won't make it at the villa and he'll slide down the league's, will wish him all the best and hope he lands on his feet somewhere like a few others have, the PL level is crazy high and there's no great shame in falling short 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Saw villa twitter claim he's been brought back by us because of Barry's injury 

But the wording of the Burton article suggests its their decision not ours 

He won't make it at the villa and he'll slide down the league's, will wish him all the best and hope he lands on his feet somewhere like a few others have, the PL level is crazy high and there's no great shame in falling short 

It's tough on these youngsters.

As the dream and football is all they know.

Just had a memory of the Man City youth player who committed suicide after being released. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Â