Indiana Vassilev

Zatman

He helped us winning 4 important points against Watford and Brighton (more involved in the Brighton goal). I think he’ll have his career somewhere else but will always remember him in a good way. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/03/2021 at 01:26, Tom13 said:

When he does get minutes, what position is he playing? Midfield?

Sorry, didn't respond to this.... He was playing as a winger. The thing I found most frustrating is the fact he never seems to even attempt to shoot, even when in loads of free space.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bcarpet said:

Jesus who the hell is the commentator on that? I couldn't deal with watching a whole match with him on it lol!

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

That Scottish announcer is a total asshole

Without watching it, is that the commentators who literally goes:

Waaaaaaa screeeaaam waaaaaaaa Sscreeaaaam destroy ear drums waaaaaaaa Screaaaaaaam.

If so, yeah I hate that guy also.

6 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

According to Transfermkt his contract ends Dec 2021, so doubt we will ever see him in our strip again.

That's his loan contract, none of our contracts end mid season.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Without watching it, is that the commentators who literally goes:

Waaaaaaa screeeaaam waaaaaaaa Sscreeaaaam destroy ear drums waaaaaaaa Screaaaaaaam.

If so, yeah I hate that guy also.

Why? He's so M A G I S T E R I A L.

I so wish he were used more when he came on, maybe we'd of seen a better version of him overtime.

Goodluck to him where ever he ends up.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

Scored again for Miami

I'm thrilled he's doing well for Miami. Hopefully he keeps it up and maybe Berhalter will call him into the next US camp.

15 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

WTF is wrong with that commentator?! 

“This goal was as easy as eating a Twix”

”Indiana Vassilev wipes his feet on the welcome mat and steps in through the front door”

“People at home with their fancy shmancy machine will be hitting the rewind button”

Think he needs to lay off the Crystal meth, it’s not doing him any favours.

My translation:

'This goal was as easy as eating a Twix'- They are easy to eat just break them apart and there you go

"IV wipes his feet on the welcome mat and steps in through the front door'- He just walked right through their defenders without any issue

'People at home with their fancy schmancy machine will be hitting the rewind button'- People with a remote control

But yes, probably just high though lol👍

Edited by Big Salad

17 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

My translation:

'This goal was as easy as eating a Twix'- They are easy to eat just break them apart and there you go

"IV wipes his feet on the welcome mat and steps in through the front door'- He just walked right through their defenders without any issue

'People at home with their fancy schmancy machine will be hitting the rewind button'- People with a remote control

But yes, probably just high though lol👍

Yeah I understood his metaphors, I just found them a bit far out. Do they have Twix’s in the US?

Â