Indiana Vassilev

Zatman

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Might as well send him on loan in Jan, at least give him a chance to get some game time, maybe impress someone. Unless we get a bid from stateside of course. 

I mean, he could go to Slovakia with Andre Green, he seems to be ripping it up there. lol

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Top of the league and won the last couple, should win the Cup too, 2nd in the their europa conference group with a win this week more or less seeing them through 

And he'll live in bratislava or Vienna with his model girlfriend on a couple of thousand a week 

More players should do it, sign for someone like bratislava, dinamo Zagreb, legia Warsaw they'll win stuff live a good life and earn enough even if they're not mega rich 

Yeah i'm happy for the lad.

22 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Top of the league and won the last couple, should win the Cup too, 2nd in the their europa conference group with a win this week more or less seeing them through 

And he'll live in bratislava or Vienna with his model girlfriend on a couple of thousand a week 

More players should do it, sign for someone like bratislava, dinamo Zagreb, legia Warsaw they'll win stuff live a good life and earn enough even if they're not mega rich 

Bratislava is a nice place, worth a visit. Bratislava and Vienna are the 2 closest capitals in Europe.

4 hours ago, Steero113 said:

The fun factory's "fact of the day". 

Love it. 

Sounds good. I'd be up for that.

"Coming tomorrow - we learn the answer to the question where is the world's largest desert located? Clue - It's not Africa."

• 4 months later...

Probably quite a few scouts at tonights U23 game watching players we might be releasing or looking to loan out in the summer, Vassilev who's apparently out of contract in June, probably didn't do his chances any harm, had a pretty decent game and scored a very good goal...

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

i thought his contract expired this June?, i assume we havent extended it?, so how can he go on loan for a season when he only has 2 months left on his contract with us?

Should have just agreed a release, so he could join them permanently?

5 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i thought his contract expired this June?, i assume we havent extended it?, so how can he go on loan for a season when he only has 2 months left on his contract with us?

Maybe his wages are too high currently? He has played first team football,  not sure what he's on. Maybe they're only paying a percentage of his wages. 

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

Maybe because if we offer him to extend on the same terms and he plays well enough that another team is willing to pay more then we'll still get compensation for him leaving on a free.

Â