Match Thread: Sheff Utd v Villa

limpid

Hard to know what to make of that, both teams have been very poor.

I think at half time I'd have Trezeguet on for Lansbury and put Grealish down the middle. Not that Lansbury has particularly done anything wrong, but we desperately need to get Grealish more involved and putting him down the middle will help that - in addtion, Trez gives us another option of someone who can score on their own - which is something we need if we're not going to pass the ball well.

I'll take 0-0 if it stays this way.

I make it four hours of play since our centre forward had a shot.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, supermon said:

This really isn't ok, it's garbage

Not for me it’s not. Would like us to do more going forward obviously but Happy with 0-0. 

We’re in a relegation battle, a point away to a top half team is fine but I think we can get more than that second half

• Like 1

Just now, penguin said:

What the **** is this refs problem with Jack? Hopefully he’ll watch the incidents back at HT and see he’s got it wrong.

He's been ok apart from him seemingly being convinced that if you kick/push Jack it's Jack's fault.

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Wesley has been a waste of space

This is just lazy, until we can control the ball and string more than 3 passes together how do you expect him to come into the game.

He has had some decent flick ons but no other Villa player is any where near him!

Edited by Villan_of_oz