Match Thread: Sheff Utd v Villa

limpid

People slagging off wesley here are being silly right now. We are losing be nobody in our midfield saw fit to track Flecks run. Because Jack missed a penalty and missed a very easy chance. McGinn has been non-existent, Guilbert has given the ball away time again and Targett has been passed around like he isn't there.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

We've been poor today and had a naive game against leicester and struggled against chelsea. Other than that we've competed well. When this squad of 12 arrived in July, and we had to invest to have a team, did you, and anyone else think we were going to have it all our own way, never play poorly for a a few weeks in a row, never struggle at any point? We finished 5th in the championship last year. We can play much better than we have done today, and I expect us to improve in subsequent weeks. We do need to play much better than this, but it also is not a big surprise that it will happen either

Mate please don't misunderstand me, I'm a DS fan. I'm just trying to seperate what I want to happen vs what I think will happen.

I will never actively want DS sacked but that doesn't mean it won't happen...