January Transfers 2019/20

sne

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

Can anyone confirm if it's better to have a list of options, rather than just one? I need urgent clarification on this point. 

I have a list of possible answers to this question and I'm as confident as can be that one will be to your liking.

36 minutes ago, pete101 said:

If you're in negotiations for a player it is probably the smartest thing to say , be pretty stupid to say , " ya we got this one guy that we really want and no one else " 

Yep. I've said my piece on our transfers this windows or the haste they were concluded, but this statement is not a thing to be negative about. 

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Can anyone confirm if it's better to have a list of options, rather than just one? I need urgent clarification on this point. 

Sure I saw one of the journos tweet something like "Villa have a number of concrete loan to buy options" yesterday?

Guessing we have a few viable options (Players willing to come, clubs willing to do deal etc) and will come down to which we decide is best for us.

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's the worst keeper I've seen wear the shirt, putrid. I'd rather he be no where near the first team.

We know because you tell us every time his name is mentioned.

EVEN when he performs well.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We know because you tell us every time his name is mentioned.

EVEN when he performs well.

His last performance was against Man City were he was appalling for two of the goals and poor for another. Shouldn't be getting a look in.

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Nope Nyland is worse than Enckleman, outside of two notable errors against Birmingham City Enckleman wasn't even that bad.

we'll have to agree to disagree on this one

Enkleman was appalling, far worse then Nyland.

There was a time shortly after the incidents against the rabble where we were playing at home (can't remember the opposition) and the Holte End had to shout at him that there was a player behind him as he casually strolled around with the ball in the area. He managed to pick it up in time, turn around and thank the Holte End. Comical moment for a comincal keeper. 

19 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Seems he wants to be close to his family in Paris.

Fair enough.

Considering the amount of strikes from the public transport sector in France, with tractors blocking the highways, he'd probably get to see he's family faster with a jet from bhx. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, imavillan said:

we'll have to agree to disagree on this one

Enkleman was appalling, far worse then Nyland.

There was a time shortly after the incidents against the rabble where we were playing at home (can't remember the opposition) and the Holte End had to shout at him that there was a player behind him as he casually strolled around with the ball in the area. He managed to pick it up in time, turn around and thank the Holte End. Comical moment for a comincal keeper. 

There's really no comparison really. It's laughable this is even a debate tbh.

One has shown tendencies to be a bit rash, made a few mistakes and has rightly been replaced for someone superior but retained for sqaud depth...the other is on every blooper video from here until the end of time for multiple mistakes in high-pressure derbies, not to mention the countless other times where his general gutlessness (the biggest sin for a goalkeeper, that simply cannot be forgiven) cost us matches.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

it depends, it could be a list of singular options, or multiple lists. At the same time I think it's better to have a list. 

• Like 1