January Transfers 2019/20

sne

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

What about Theo Walcott? He used to be good and turned to shit and can't get a game like Benteke and still has scored twice as many goals as Benteke last 2 and a half seasons

Nah, he’s shit

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I hope we don't automatically replace Nyland with Reina and give the lad a chance to shine. 

If Benteke comes back, I hope its a loan deal with us paying at most half his wages. 

We must be looking at two strikers so I hope the main man is seen as someone who is a proven goalscorer, has pace, is athletic and, is willing to give his all. 

The think with Piatek he has to ask himself what happens once Kane is back in April? Is he going to happy playing back up to him? Because that’s what he’ll probably be provided Kane comes back the same after his injury. Whereas I’d say he would be reasonably confident of retaining his place, if he plays well of course, once Wesley comes back next season. 

Does he want a 3 month career at Spurs or does he want to have a long term ride to the very top with the Mighty Villa?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

Piatek isn't happening. We almost certainly aren't even interested, and neither is he.

Then we will find someone who is worthy of riding the Glory Train on the gold laden trip of a lifetime. ALL ABOARD THE VILLA EXPRESS!!

Mitrovic injured, another one we can tick off our list :P

"The ankle injury that forced Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic to be carried off against Hull City "doesn't look great", says boss Scott Parker. "

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Villarocker said:

I hope we don't automatically replace Nyland with Reina and give the lad a chance to shine. 

If Benteke comes back, I hope its a loan deal with us paying at most half his wages. 

We must be looking at two strikers so I hope the main man is seen as someone who is a proven goalscorer, has pace, is athletic and, is willing to give his all. 

I don't think they will just drop Nyland, but we needed a keeper, if Nyland gets injured we're screwed. The fact it's an experienced and exceptional keeper is a big bonus for us. If he trains better than Nyland then it's competition for places and we win whoever is the better of the two being pushed to play better.

Benteke a loan is the only way he should be coming back and even then it shouldn't be as our only striker. We should be looking at an attacker who can play either wide or up top and a number 9. 

Drinkwater, Reina and those two would be a great January for us.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

Piatek certainly wont go to spurs because tight arse levy wants a loan to buy deal and milan want a straight cash sale

Milan won't be able to say no when Levy adds Onomah to sweeten the deal though.

• Haha 4