January Transfers 2019/20

sne

Dyche speaking about our supposed interest in Rodriguez...

"I have heard nothing of the sort,"... "He is going well and I thought he connected well with the team and with Chris Wood against Peterborough and I appreciate they are not a Premier League side but you have still got to perform..."We definitely looking for him to continue to play his part and grow with the team."

Lancslive

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Always complications with the deals that sound good, hope not.

Pepe Reina’s agent says no deal reached on Aston Villa transfer – There’s a problem

http://sportwitness.co.uk/pepe-reinas-agent-says-no-deal-reached-aston-villa-transfer-theres-problem/

Not so bothered now after what I saw yesterday. Remember the prophecy....

• Like 2

Looks like the Rodriguez rumour is false, Dyche saying he's not heard nothing at all about interest from us.

Edited by Dave-R

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

Looks like the Rodriguez rumour is false, Dyche saying he's not heard nothing at all about interest from us.

But..but..but..loads of people on the internet have said it's true. I don't understand what's happening here.

Edited by sidcow

3 minutes ago, LondonVillian said:

Nyland and Kalinic can see us through to the end of the season - rather use those funds to get 2 x strikers and maybe a LB

Reina on a 6 month deal which an option for another year if we stay up is a good deal though. Not getting a keeper and Nyland getting injured could see us relegated.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

People talking about Percey or that guy in Italys credibility.

Gregg Evans is the other way almost eveything he says is wrong. Only stuff he gets right are the ones where the club confirms it 10 mins later. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villaglint said:

People talking about Percey or that guy in Italys credibility.

Gregg Evans is the other way almost eveything he says is wrong. Only stuff he gets right are the ones where the club confirms it 10 mins later. 

Agreed, Gregg Evans is a **** tool

• Like 1

So mixing all these rumors and giving the journalists a generous 50% hit rate I can only come to the conclusion we are signing Ricardo Rodriguez from Milan

Ticks all the boxes.

• Haha 4

More potential agent willy waving reported by 'sportwitness' but I'll link it anyway:

Besiktas website Orta Cizgi claim there have been conversations between Besiktas and Everton forward Cenk Tosun, but Aston Villa and Crystal Palace are leading the way to sign him.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/pl-forward-likely-sign-either-aston-villa-crystal-palace-talking-clubs/

Edited by KevinRichardsonsMoustache